Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Talent
13 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

hello qirls I'm back and I heard TC on the radio twice on my way home from Pohoda festival and they even said Gaga's name a praised TC and called it "summer hit" :gaysia:

but we need the audience to buy the album.gif

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DennisConcert
1 hour ago, ViviLittleM said:

Some platinum tickets still are unsold, they need to change them as regular or something idk https://www1.ticketmaster.com/lady-gaga-joanne-world-tour-vancouver-british-columbia-08-01-2017/event/1100523FAB384828?artistid=1249444&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_1100523FAB384828#efeat4212

also these tickets are sold per pair

so it's difficult xD

Oh my.. the US & CA Tickets are so expensive. :neyde:
The $250 seats costs only 133€ in Germany.

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, DennisConcert said:

Oh my.. the US & CA Tickets are so expensive. :neyde:
The $250 seats costs only 133€ in Germany.

if I'm not wrong 250 = 2 tickets

asana15
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

if I'm not wrong 250 = 2 tickets

No, Vivi, that's why they call them PLATINUM. It's $250 apiece.

danwasd
4 minutes ago, asana15 said:

No, Vivi, that's why they call them PLATINUM. It's $250 apiece.

But didn't he (I know you're a he :toofunny:) say tickets are sold in pairs? :huh:

asana15
4 minutes ago, danwasd said:

But didn't he (I know you're a he :toofunny:) say tickets are sold in pairs? :huh:

Yeah, so $500 CAD for a pair. By offering them like they are, in pairs, it tells me that they all are being kept for various promos. And if some of the pairs get sold, it just the icing on the cake.

@ViviLittleM

nick4bty
44 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Miley went to so many radios and they're treating Malibu like ****

Perfect Illusion teas :rip: and Miley is so young still :rip:

Pop radio is more choosy and biased as ever. They literally only play songs that sound a certain way. Any other song has to fight hard to get played and be a hit. It's so sad, thinking about how diverse pop radio used to be 15-20 years ago. 

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Pop radio is more choosy and biased as ever. They literally only play songs that sound a certain way. Any other song has to fight hard to get played and be a hit. It's so sad, thinking about how diverse pop radio used to be 15-20 years ago. 

Well it's totally biased but it's not just the sound, it also matters whether you have a penis or not. Gaga tried to pander to radio with a trendy sound and they still showed her a red flag.

nick4bty
2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Well it's totally biased but it's not just the sound, it also matters whether you have a penis or not. Gaga tried to pander to radio with a trendy sound and they still showed her a red flag.

It was a weird scenario. Its initial updates made it seem like it would be a radio hit. Then it just stalled. If you look at some of the bigger stations, many started out playing it 2-3 times a day and then dropped it, while others never played it more than those 2-3 times, and many stations never even bothered to add it or play it. It's also weird because Z100 had it on power for 3 weeks (so far) while KIIS upped its play and then dropped it suddenly. 

Very strange. No penis, too much competition, etc. i guess

ViviLittleM
17 minutes ago, asana15 said:

Yeah, so $500 CAD for a pair. By offering them like they are, in pairs, it tells me that they all are being kept for various promos. And if some of the pairs get sold, it just the icing on the cake.

@ViviLittleM

Oh slay!!!

Ronk
8 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Tell me about it.  And earlier than that, if they played 40 songs in a row, it was 40 different songs by 30 or more different artists.  Watch the great movie American Graffiti ... it is very accurate.

I live outside the space time continuum.

mariomania1234

Not only was it more diverse, but less ageist. Artists like Madonna, Cher, etc were scoring huge radio hits well into their 40's and even 50's. All it took was a fantastic song I think. It's a shame how things have changed.

nattuggla

In future Radio won't even play songs from 12 years-old because of them being more ageist!:sharon:

asana15

This whole back and forth with @ViviLittleM got me curious regarding the next few dates.

Here's what we have as of today:

Edmonton - total of 82 tickets are still up for grabs, but only one is standard admission. 

Tacoma - total of 21 tickets: 4 are PL, rest are standard.

LA first date: total of 77: 42 standard, 35 PL. Second date: 139 total - 65 standard.

San Fran AT&T park: upper level -271 plus two new section totally behind everything (254 tickets $50.50 each). 200 and 100 levels - total of 73 ticks. And it looks like two extra rows were added in front of the floor section #2 (all PL $685 each, sold in pairs). Floor total - 63. When you add them all up - fewer than 600 tickets still up for grabs. It's a drop in the bucket for a stadium with 40K+ capacity.

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived