💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

charts

ALL Charts Discussion: Gaga: Five Foot Two boosting Joanne and its songs

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Sorcerer

The Cure added on BEST OF 2017 Playlist by GetMusicAsia at #3

Only a few followers because it is new, but it has a big banner ad on the home page

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
9 minutes ago, Talent said:

And Joanne the only one without a mega smash (Beyoncé is Beyoncé). 

An album seller. :applause:
_

And yeah, that's old. 

That includes streams though, mine was only pure sales

ViviLittleM
2 minutes ago, Camore said:

The Cure added on BEST OF 2017 Playlist by GetMusicAsia at #3

Only a few followers because it is new, but it has a big banner ad on the home page

Asia leg for JWT

CONFIRMED

wink-charme.gif

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, Albertodift said:

I'm surprised that BTW is doing better then AP now. It used to be her lowest streaming album. I guess LGBTQ month is helping that record or something. 

She has two versions of BTW on Spotify. The second version has 17 tracks + 5 remixes that all count towards her BTW album total (the repeated tracks aren't counted twice).  but that makes it 22 streaming tracks versus 15 streaming tracks for ARTPOP. BTWseems like it alot more popular when infact it possible just alittle more popular. 

Her next album better have 45 streaming songs so she can have her first huge hit streaming album. lol

Isn't it great though how now artist give us albums with at least 15 tracks to be competative in the streaming market where as before most albums were only 11 or 12 songs at most. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin

lol

CHEAT CODES

No Promises f/Demi Lovato

+138 on Pop

same increase Charlie's Attention

that discount is doing wonders for both songs.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

nick4bty
47 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

lol

CHEAT CODES

No Promises f/Demi Lovato

+138 on Pop

same increase Charlie's Attention

that discount is doing wonders for both songs.

Didn't do wonders for The Cure though :/

Radio won't play her no matter how radio friendly her song is tbh

JusKeepBreathin
17 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

Didn't do wonders for The Cure though :/

Radio won't play her no matter how radio friendly her song is tbh

well honestly she is not a man so of course radio will ignore her.

1 hour ago, JustLikeHoney said:

She has two versions of BTW on Spotify. The second version has 17 tracks + 5 remixes that all count towards her BTW album total (the repeated tracks aren't counted twice).  but that makes it 22 streaming tracks versus 15 streaming tracks for ARTPOP. BTWseems like it alot more popular when infact it possible just alittle more popular. 

Her next album better have 45 streaming songs so she can have her first huge hit streaming album. lol

Isn't it great though how now artist give us albums with at least 15 tracks to be competative in the streaming market where as before most albums were only 11 or 12 songs at most. 

Yeah I hope Gaga's next album has like 15 tracks :p The more music the better. I used to enjoy shorter records but now I just want more content.

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

Yeah I hope Gaga's next album has like 15 tracks :p The more music the better. I used to enjoy shorter records but now I just want more content.

15 is the bare minimum because of streaming. especially since the math of of 1500 streams equals one album. it makes no sense to release an album with less than 15 tracks right now. 

wow Imagine Dragons are really slaying with this new record. Their second album didn't do as well as their first but their third might do just as well (or close). Are they Interscope artists btw? 

Talent

DEV8CLoXUAAn4le.jpg

Interscope is not playing. :) 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

TheCureinMalibu
11 minutes ago, Talent said:

DEV8CLoXUAAn4le.jpg

They definitely did with Gaga :poot:

Doncho

Interscope did its job with The Cure. Great exposure on Spotify, push on radio, discounts. The only thing missing is actual interest from the artist itself :selena:

But yeah she was really busy. IF there is another single, I want Gaga to care

Runway
3 hours ago, Talent said:

DEV8CLoXUAAn4le.jpg

Another hit in the basket for selena:classy:

• PartySick locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived