πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga X Cupcakke

actsleazy

Featured Posts

actsleazy

:giveup:EXPLICIT CONTENT:giveup:

Note: most of these are weak in the beginning, just give it some timeΒ :trollga:

V*gina X G.U.Y

Spoiler

Β 

V*gina X Aura

Spoiler

Β 

Spiderman D*ck X Poker Face

Spoiler

Β 

Deepthroat X TelephoneΒ 

Spoiler

Β 

Jewels N' Drugs ft. Cupcakke (my personal favorite)

Spoiler

Β 

V*gina X Judas

Spoiler

Β 

V*gina X John Wayne

Spoiler

Β 

V*gina X Fashion!

Spoiler

Β 

V*gina X Swine

Spoiler

Β 

V*gina X MJH

Spoiler

Β 

Comment your thoughts below! Tell us your favorites!Β :queenga:

πŸ’“πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’–πŸ’žπŸ’˜πŸ’πŸ’“πŸ’–πŸ’˜πŸ’žπŸ’—πŸ’“πŸ’–

kvnrp

We all know that we crave a Gaga x CupcakKe more than x RedOne or x Daft Punk :lolly:

actsleazy
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

We all know that we crave a Gaga x CupcakKe more than x RedOne or x Daft Punk :lolly:

make it happen kweens

Fernster7
13 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

God no.:wtf:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

AJK273

THE COLLAB WE ALL DESERVE

giphy.gif

Β 

Β 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

actsleazy
1 hour ago, Werk said:

Β 

sexxx dreamsΒ :usrs:

edit: the intro to the cureΒ :air:

actsleazy
1 hour ago, Torsoface said:

Why are you not promoting my iconic DEEPTHROAT x THE CURE remix? :neyde:

Β 

put a video out for it and maybe i willΒ :neyde:

actsleazy
1 hour ago, Venom said:

Are you new, sweety? Cause these arent.

i am actually! a little under a month. i also realized these were somewhat dated when i was finding all of them, but i never saw any threads including some of these mashups/remixes! so i decided to share with the wonderful GGD community!Β :hug:

Spoiler

and you've been here for almost 2 years and we have around the same reputation with me still having a bit more. keeping leaving negative comments and i can guarantee you that number's not gonna grow. you'll learn fast enough, sweety.

Β 

Just now, actsleazy said:

i am actually! a little under a month. i also realized these were somewhat dated when i was finding all of them, but i never saw any threads including some of these mashups/remixes! so i decided to share with the wonderful GGD community!Β :hug:

Β  Hide contents

and you've been here for almost 2 years and we have around the same reputation with me still having a bit more. keeping leaving negative comments and i can guarantee you that number's not gonna grow. you'll learn fast enough, sweety.

Β 

CupcakKe mashups have been a huge meme for the past year, and GUY was one of the first to launch it.Β 

Also, its a bit petty bringing numbers into this. I legitimately don't care what numbers I have, and I have no idea whats giving you any sort of idea that I would. Have you ever seen my presence before? Probably not more than once or not at all. I don't post very often and am considered more of a lurker. Keep trying with your shade. It hasΒ to get better at some point.

actsleazy
5 minutes ago, Venom said:

CupcakKe mashups have been a huge meme for the past year, and GUY was one of the first to launch it.Β 

Also, its a bit petty bringing numbers into this. I legitimately don't care what numbers I have, and I have no idea whats giving you any sort of idea that I would. Have you ever seen my presence before? Probably not more than once or not at all. I don't post very often and am considered more of a lurker. Keep trying with your shade. It hasΒ to get better at some point.

now, i'm not trying to get a wp for flamebait, that would lead to a ban! and i don't want to get banned from this site, even temporarily.

that quick "clapback" was enough for me to let out some of my shallow, cheap, quick-to-type insults. now please don't quote me again, but do keep commenting on my threads i'm always pushing out and check out my profileΒ when you're lurking. thanks, and have a great day/night, depending where you're located.Β :woohoo:

Β 

Archived