💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Message From Doogi About The Cure Video

Doogi

Featured Posts

Panchecco

oh wow he was actually on GGD

I don't know about you guys but I've stopped believing insiders and friends of insiders years ago

:madge:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagadonna
5 hours ago, Doogi said:

I just want to take this moment to apologize over the fact that The Cure music video didn't come out today. I can't say this enough, but I am NOT an insider. I just have a friend who works closely with the label who told me that there IS a video and that it could POSSIBLY come out on Monday (today) but clearly that didn't happen. Trust me, I was just as hyped as the rest of you. I asked him what happened, and he told me that even the closest insiders to the label get dates wrong. And that things change very easily. My source has no reason to lie, he's not a Little Monster and has known release dates for Gaga and Justin Bieber in the past and has been spot on every time. That's why I still trust him that there IS A MUSIC VIDEO. It just didn't end up coming out today. And for that I'm sorry for hyping you all. But let's look forward to the future and hope we get the video very soon! I love you guys regardless.

You don't have to apologize tbh. You shared something you knew, it was up to fans to get hyped or not for this little piece of information. :hug:

Chris Evans

music videos typically drop Fridays and if they just wrapped filming the other day then it's going to take a while to edit- a few weeks even :sweat:

Gagadonna

I bet fans are not arguing because they find him pretty :sharon: 

I'd have loved to see their reactions if he was not 

styleyourvision
5 hours ago, Doogi said:

I just want to take this moment to apologize over the fact that The Cure music video didn't come out today. I can't say this enough, but I am NOT an insider. I just have a friend who works closely with the label who told me that there IS a video and that it could POSSIBLY come out on Monday (today) but clearly that didn't happen. Trust me, I was just as hyped as the rest of you. I asked him what happened, and he told me that even the closest insiders to the label get dates wrong. And that things change very easily. My source has no reason to lie, he's not a Little Monster and has known release dates for Gaga and Justin Bieber in the past and has been spot on every time. That's why I still trust him that there IS A MUSIC VIDEO. It just didn't end up coming out today. And for that I'm sorry for hyping you all. But let's look forward to the future and hope we get the video very soon! I love you guys regardless.

I put this in a different thread but i'll say it here too:

Let's all remember that it's not uncommon for Gaga to take multiple months with a music video. Generally there has been about a month turn-around from shooting to releasing. Videos like Marry the Night, however, have taken over two months and Alejandro took several months. If it's true that TC video is directed by Steven Klein like some have suggested, a longer video process is not unlikely especially since Gaga had been doing ASIB as well.

Also there is no specific day Gaga likes to release videos. She's done releases on Mondays Tuesdays Thursdays Satudays - you name it.

Moreover, the fact that Gaga's management AND her dancers took pictures with/commented on the Haus of Mirrors art project installation then it seems pretty legit. There's SOMETHING going on.

Stef
4 hours ago, JustLikeHoney said:

F*ck! If there is a MV and Gaga doesn't post it.

r1tdCRI.gif

MADGEBLOCK

Signature loading… 👹🖤

It's possible she could release it on friday along with *another* discount. But what tf do I know :emma:

badboigiankie

You do not have to apologize. You just shared the info, tho it was unnecessary. It would've been better for the video to be a surprise.

But hey, at least you're GGD famous now! :lolga: So kudos to you, b! 

Anchor in me ⚓

This is why you should never get hyped and just wait for an official release... You'll avoid the meltdowns and the surprise will make it x10 better.

underneath the pine

sounds like you're still looking for attention, doogi. 

your credibility is shot, the closest thing you could have to the label is a man that paid for two hours of your time. 

be better than that, boo. 

Jed Mayo
20 hours ago, Maleficent said:

inb4 it comes out in the next 20 minutes

20 hours later

Archived