Featured Posts

Pamelaisley

tumblr_mvb6mxAS8F1qasdemo1_500.gif

the moon lights her way šŸŒ–šŸ¦‡

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsideOutright

I want Gaga to say something if it's true!Ā :giveup:Ā I don't want to be disappointed in the end if it only does MR's numbers because of no promo.

Enceladus
7 minutes ago, InsideOutright said:

I want Gaga to say something if it's true!Ā :giveup:Ā I don't want to be disappointed in the end if it only does MR's numbers because of no promo.

I don't think that a video will come.. don't Hype yourself too much. If there's really a surprise release you can be evenĀ more happy!Ā :hug:

King J

Oh I do hope so...

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

ModernEcstasy

I posted my dream mv concept before:

Ā 

So....the video starts out in black and white.Ā 

There are a few different scenes with a woman getting her heart broken. A homeless man and his dog sleeping on the street. A child being bullied in school.Ā 

There are moments when they are all walking along streets/ roads with the Joanne World Tour poster posted on billboards/ Lamposts and one of them is handedĀ a flyer. (The images are Moving with Gaga singing The Cure).Ā 

They are all walking (through different places) trying to figure out their lives.Ā 

Suddenly, they come to a halt. There are crowds of people walking to a certain destination and they follow.Ā 

Finally, they all end up in some kind of Nirvana. Gaga is singing on stage dressed as a white witchĀ and colourful rain begins to fall.Ā 

Finally, the video is now in colour (ala Wizard of Oz). Everybody's worries have drifted away. They are all dancing. Witch Gaga then casts her spell on all of them and the 3 people we saw at the beginning wake up in a bed. The video is still in colour and the characters now lead happy lives.Ā 

MaybeKermit
10 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Ā 

There are a few different scenes with a woman getting her heart broken. A homeless man and his dog sleeping on the street. A child being bullied in school.Ā 

There are moments when they are all walking along streets/ roads with the Joanne World Tour poster posted on billboards/ Lamposts and one of them is handedĀ a flyer. (The images are Moving with Gaga singing The Cure).Ā 

They are all walking (through different places) trying to figure out their lives.Ā 

Suddenly, they come to a halt. There are crowds of people walking to a certain destination and they follow.Ā 

Finally, they all end up in some kind of Nirvana. Gaga is singing on stage dressed as a white witchĀ and colourful rain begins to fall.Ā 

Finally, the video is now in colour (ala Wizard of Oz). Everybody's worries have drifted away. They are all dancing. Witch Gaga then casts her spell on all of them and the 3 people we saw at the beginning wake up in a bed. The video is still in colour and the characters now lead happy lives.Ā 

ew lolĀ 

ModernEcstasy
2 minutes ago, Funkymonkey said:

ew lolĀ 

Lmao. I know. I was actually a little "under the influence" when I wrote thisĀ :emma:

NIghtmareElm

I doubt the video will even happen. Ā Doubt they even planned a video for it. Ā If by some miracle there is a video it will probably just be that gif from the lyric video mixed with her singing on a stage in black and white.

tellemhone

It's not happeningĀ 

I hope I'm wrongĀ :pray:

:air: :air: :air:

Danny Milk
4 hours ago, blackstar said:

little meltdownsters: gagy where's the curse music video?

gagz:

YWRjMTEwMmY3YSMvd2M4Y18yLTk2MU5UdmItNm5M

Stop with these gifs

I guess it doesn't really matter

Hi Its Nicole

No, no, no

giphy.gif

MoreĀ like 80 billion hoursĀ :selena:

Spoiler

Lol jk I'm lowkey hoping that it will be released tomorrowĀ 

Ā 

Hello Gaga

LaMaisonGaga
58 minutes ago, ModernEcstasy said:

Ā 

oh honey....no.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived