Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: Witness debut: 169K Pure / 187k SPS

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

Blade
43 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

In "into me you see" I'm willing to bet she was responsible for "open sesame".

I cringe whenever I hear that line :toofunny:

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BBhomemaker

I wonder if Lorde gonna do better with Melodrama :oprah: Or even Lana with Lust for life :oprah:

gagzus

She barely scrapped 16k in the UK so I'm glad my country ain't supporting fakeness and mediocrity. Talent won.

ezrajones
3 hours ago, Haroon said:

The way people are celebrating her not doing as well as predicted or as well as her previous albums have done :spin: It's sad actually that there's such a wish to bring people down or kick people when they're down. You wouldn't like it done to you so don't do it in turn :shrug: If it's happened to you then you should know better from it and not continue the cycle, be the bigger person. If/When in the future Katy does well commercially then all this flame you're firing towards her and her fan base will just be thrown right back and the back-and-forth of hate and negativity just continues :noparty: 

This is going to happen no matter what so we might as well get our kii's 

Gaga

ezrajones
8 minutes ago, gagzus said:

She barely scrapped 16k in the UK so I'm glad my country ain't supporting fakeness and mediocrity. Talent won.

USA isn't supporting her either. Those sales are at least 100k in bundled albums. This is one of the biggest pop bombs of all time.

Gaga

Rabbit Heart
22 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

I wonder if Lorde gonna do better with Melodrama :oprah: Or even Lana with Lust for life :oprah:

It'll be interesting to see since none had a hit single, or even some big exposure, no one even knows they're back. Lorde could do good, I don't think so for Lana. They probably won't top Joanne's first week sales, but who knows. Lorde is critically acclaimed but I don't see her selling that good :/

crisTEAne

omg, this thread. i'm crying. :smh: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Sirius094

How do we know bundles are included in these sales? :oprah: Kats are denying

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Haroon
41 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

This is going to happen no matter what so we might as well get our kii's 

It will but feeding into it only makes it worse :omg: 

ShockPop
55 minutes ago, gagzus said:

And she's been on a promo tour and all over radio. Embarrassing.

Hecturr

I love this bc her fans get what they deserve, but I dont wish this on katy. Maybe she'll take to heart what happened and do better next album. Honestly most of the album seems like she put very little effort into it. Some songs are good though, I wouldn't  replay on them but they weren't bad the first time around.  

and to the fans who dragged ARTPOP

Spoiler

tenor.gif

Spoiler

:gaysia:

Galagala

Talent finally wins!!!

I always thought that Katy is not a singer but an entertainer because of bad singing skills.  She doesn't deserve the "queen" title and she can't always get popularity just depending on those gimmicks. 

Fernster7

I feel bad for her because they will drag her nonstop and that's not cute, we know that, but the album is bad so I'm not mad is doing like this, maybe she will make something better in the future. 

That being said, WHERE IS THAT USER THAT KEPT REPEATING IN A THREAD "More than Anti and Joanne:classy:"?? They were so annoying, their username has some separate letters or something. I'm just gonna say that talent won.:giggle:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Psychedelic

She might be dragged for a few months/weeks because of this underperformance compared to her standars, but later on people will only remember it was #1, it had many viral videos, the era was talked about, she will for sure put out 2 more videos at least and her tour will be visually good and people will go see her because of the hits. So no big deal.

There are artist that underperfom and give up on their projects, and when you look back and there was only 1 or 2 videos from the era, not many performances and people paid bearely attention to what was hqappening... Now that is really such boo hoo!

Avenues

Honestly even if this era was a mess, I'm willing to put some trust in good sis Katy. She's still a major popgirl and this world needs more from her and better. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

Archived