💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

OMG this week episode was so good, but then again i'm clueless about who killed Alison (if she is dead).

There are so many things without been resolved.

Next week episode it's to die for, a two hours episode, it's gonna be epic. I WANT IT NOW!! 

Where did you see that it's going to be a 2 hour episode? :huh:

If you're talking about the promo on youtube where they say "two hour event" I think they said that because right after the season finale there's the pilot of this new show called "Twisted".

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
chris777

Where did you see that it's going to be a 2 hour episode? :huh:

If you're talking about the promo on youtube where they say "two hour event" I think they said that because right after the season finale there's the pilot of this new show called "Twisted".

Oh  :toofloppy:

Anywyas, next episode it's gonna be epic  :adam:

Am I the only one who wants Aria to dump that stupid Ezra and hook up with his hot brother? :haha:  I never liked his character and his face is not helping either...

HausOfMark

Multiple A's are unveiled on Tuesday! Im so excited

A-Team So Far:

Mona

Toby

Spencer (Just Joined Last Week)

-Mark

what is up with this show?

it keeps on putting questions on my questions...

i feel like spencer is cooking something.

00026 † 10000

half psychotic

Whenever I watch the show I feel like I understand what's happening, yet at the same time have no clue of what's going on whatsoever. :toofloppy:

Am I the only one who wants Aria to dump that stupid Ezra and hook up with his hot brother? :haha:  I never liked his character and his face is not helping either...

I wouldn't mind this. His brother is really cute and things between Aria and Ezra have been so complicated since Ezra found out about his kid.

ARTBOP

So, who do you guys think the girls in the red coat is? I mean, Wren said he let Cece visit Mona when no one was allowed to visit her and right after Mona gets to Radley, you can see a girl in a red coat and then Mona says "I did everything you asked" or sth like that. I don't know this show is just so urgh! You never know! I feel like that could be the answer, but then again is that too obvious? And if it's too obvious then it definitely isn't the right answer. I just can't wait!

Have you seen the finale?? I'm SO disappointed.

Why? It was amazing, we finally got some answers!

Why? It was amazing, we finally got some answers!

I love PLL and will definitely be back for series 4, but i have to respectfully disagree with you completely... we got no answers really whatsoever   

This show is ridiculous, they just leave you with more and more questions without giving any answers!

All we kinda found out is who 'pretty eyes' is and a bit of info about jenna/shawna/melissa being friends but even that poses more questions in itself.

I'm not even sure we really know who the redcoat is as we only got a split second glance at her which could have been an hallucination!!! 

We still don't know who killed Ali ( and why ) who the whole A team is, why they are after the girls, maybe who redcoat is! Not to mention the other mass of questions such as who killed Ian,maya,garrett etc. 

This show messes with my brain!! :giveup:

I love PLL and will definitely be back for series 4, but i have to respectfully disagree with you completely... we got no answers really whatsoever   

This show is ridiculous, they just leave you with more and more questions without giving any answers!

All we kinda found out is who 'pretty eyes' is and a bit of info about jenna/shawna/melissa being friends but even that poses more questions in itself.

I'm not even sure we really know who the redcoat is as we only got a split second glance at her which could have been an hallucination!!! 

We still don't know who killed Ali ( and why ) who the whole A team is, why they are after the girls, maybe who redcoat is! Not to mention the other mass of questions such as who killed Ian,maya,garrett etc. 

This show messes with my brain!! :giveup:

It is a bit ridiculous indeed. But we did learn that Mona didn't know who Red Coat was and that she is afraid of her and we now know that Read Coat is the HBIC.

We also learned that Toby was in the A team to protect Spencer, well that's what he says anyway. And now we know for sure that this Shauna girl is shady as ****.

Dude Maya was killed by Lyndon James aka creepy Cousin Nate. We learned it in "The Lady Killer" episode. Ian and Garrett were killed by A I guess.  There are still a lot of unresolved **** though.

Anyway. I hope Paige will be back in season 4. I miss her.

Kayla

So, who do you guys think the girls in the red coat is? I mean, Wren said he let Cece visit Mona when no one was allowed to visit her and right after Mona gets to Radley, you can see a girl in a red coat and then Mona says "I did everything you asked" or sth like that. I don't know this show is just so urgh! You never know! I feel like that could be the answer, but then again is that too obvious? And if it's too obvious then it definitely isn't the right answer. I just can't wait!

I think Cece seems like the most obvious person, which is why it won't be her. The thing about these shows is that no matter HOW clear the answer seems, because it's fiction they can make it anybody. They could introduce an entirely new character just to be the red coat girl, they could say it's Jenna if they wanted. 

It is a bit ridiculous indeed. But we did learn that Mona didn't know who Red Coat was and that she is afraid of her and we now know that Read Coat is the HBIC.

We also learned that Toby was in the A team to protect Spencer, well that's what he says anyway. And now we know for sure that this Shauna girl is shady as ****.

Dude Maya was killed by Lyndon James aka creepy Cousin Nate. We learned it in "The Lady Killer" episode. Ian and Garrett were killed by A I guess.  There are still a lot of unresolved **** though.

Anyway. I hope Paige will be back in season 4. I miss her.

Sorry my mistake, I realised after I posted that I messed up with Maya!

Anyway yeah I suppose, although I'm still so confused & am completely questioning if what Mona said is even true.

How can she not know who red coat is, when she was on the phone too her? If it is Ali wouldn't she recognise the voice?

And also in the series 2 finale I think it was (when we found out Mona was A) at the very end we see the girl in the red coat visit mona at radley and mona says something like ' I've done everything you asked ' so surely Mona would have seen redcoats face then?

I don't know i'm so so so confused!

I really wanted Ali to be alive and for her to be redcoat but it just doesn't add up. Especially considering that it seems highly likely that Cece could be redcoat as we saw that she's visited mona at radley. (Although personally I think its cece's body in the trunk of Wilden's car?

I've also seen a really good theory on atrl about jenna being A. I really don't know what to think! I definitely obsess over this show way too much.

I just cannot believe we are now 3 months away from the start of series 4 and we don't really know anything major!

RabbitHeart

I feel like Red Coat =/= A. Or maybe there are two red coats? Honestly, I have a bad feeling that until the show nears its end, we'll only get serious answers for like 1% of all the questions we have :cry:

Sorry my mistake, I realised after I posted that I messed up with Maya!

Anyway yeah I suppose, although I'm still so confused & am completely questioning if what Mona said is even true.

How can she not know who red coat is, when she was on the phone too her? If it is Ali wouldn't she recognise the voice?

And also in the series 2 finale I think it was (when we found out Mona was A) at the very end we see the girl in the red coat visit mona at radley and mona says something like ' I've done everything you asked ' so surely Mona would have seen redcoats face then?

I don't know i'm so so so confused!

I really wanted Ali to be alive and for her to be redcoat but it just doesn't add up. Especially considering that it seems highly likely that Cece could be redcoat as we saw that she's visited mona at radley. (Although personally I think its cece's body in the trunk of Wilden's car?

I've also seen a really good theory on atrl about jenna being A. I really don't know what to think! I definitely obsess over this show way too much.

I just cannot believe we are now 3 months away from the start of series 4 and we don't really know anything major!

I think Mona said that when she talked to Red Coat, she was wearing a mask, the same one which was on the guy at the morgue when Emily broke in with Hannah and Aria. We also saw that mask in the Halloween train episode

Archived