series

Pretty Little Liars

monsterdevotion

Featured Posts

I'm kind of pissed lol

Ummmm..

Im so fricken pissed... :noparty:

Yes. My exact reactions.

VERY disappointed, tbh. Whether I continue watching this series will remain up in the air.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whats going on? She isnt A, right?

Well....

She said welcome to the A team implying there's more than one A. I wished she wasn't involved at all. Too close to the books.

And yes I'm pissed at them too. smh

Yes. My exact reactions.

VERY disappointed, tbh. Whether I continue watching this series will remain up in the air.

Oh well Im not pissed anymore.. I was pissed at who they made it look like..

The words "A Team" were thrown around a lot, so they got one A knocked out.

So much for not following the books though. :coffee:

Well....

She said welcome to the A team implying there's more than one A. I wished she wasn't involved at all. Too close to the books.

I just get so pissed at their reactions! Why would Spencer not say she would join the "A team" and act as a sort of double agent for the liars?!

Oh well Im not pissed anymore.. I was pissed at who they made it look like..

Well, she WAS part of A.

I'm just pissed at how anticlimatic it was.

I just get so pissed at their reactions! Why would Spencer not say she would join the "A team" and act as a sort of double agent for the liars?!

That would have been a good way to go..

This was so disappointing!

Mona being A was like my suspicion in season 1 but i threw it out because I thought, it's obvious they must be doing it on purpose to lead to someone else.

It would have made so much more sense for it to have been Jenna. Jenna had much larger motivations as opposed to Mona's "they took my only friend" crap.

Mona was my favourite because she was the outsider finally becoming one of the group and now that's ruined.

ALSO how stupid was the scene with Ezra and Aria kissing? You're surrounded by your peers, people who would notice that well known ex-teacher kissing a student. Who the hell wrote that scene?

The only other thing to really annoy me was all of the scenes shamelessly stolen from Psycho. At first I thought 'oh its a homage, must be a hitchcock fan directing this' and then they stole concept after concept and shot after shot from the movie. I think after Mona and the STUPID explanation for her being a psycho - genius + adrenaline = god like persona? really? - I'm just so annoyed at the writers right now. They could have done SO much, and shocked so many but no.

It seems as if they're also going with the twin story as well. The "black swan" character is a nod to Swan Lake: there's a "good swan", and an "evil swan" that looks just like her. Anyway, my guess is that A's minions are Lucas, Jenna, and Mona (as seen at the masquerade ball), and Ali/Courtney is their ringleader. Ian, Garrett, and Melissa may have been a part of that gang at some point, but I'm not sure about them since it looks like they're all being thrown under the bus (Ian's dead, Garrett's been arrested/framed by A, and Melissa has ties to both).

I don't think that Jenna was talking to Mona at that bench. It had to be someone else because Mona didn't need the information Jenna gave to her, Mona already knew it.

I don't think that Jenna was talking to Mona at that bench. It had to be someone else because Mona didn't need the information Jenna gave to her, Mona already knew it.

I definitely didn't think it was Mona. I think it's Ali/Courtney/black swan/ringleader A. I'm just curious as to what Jenna gave her.

monsterdevotion

First of all I said it so many time that person was going to be A, it's posted in this thread & did you guys seriously not notice the blond girl in the red dress with the big ass mask covering her face, then the same dress appearing at the end? I

Cuntalicious

I'm a little dissapointed... I had a feeling all along that Mona was the one. And there wasn't a real shock moment. They could've done a better job. I expected a lot more..

First of all I said it so many time that person was going to be A, it's posted in this thread & did you guys seriously not notice the blond girl in the red dress with the big ass mask covering her face, then the same dress appearing at the end? I

I did notice that girl, at first I thought she was A..

Wait, so was the Black Swan just a distraction?

I don't think so. There was a reason she was running away from the girls. Also:

I believe they implied in the Halloween episode that Lucas was ultimately part of "Team A" and Lucas was seen talking with the Black Swan and Jenna, so I believe those three are the rest of Team A.

And regarding the girl in the red dress:

I don't think the girl in the red dress had to do with anything. You can clearly see that she came and talked to Mona the next day. She didn't just wear the dress she wore the night before to visit someone in an insane asylum.

Archived