💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Nobody has "TEA"

Eightpop

Featured Posts

Eightpop

According to the person who leaked Tinnitus concept instrumental and multiple Gaga demos, he/she told me that none of the traders out there have TEA, which means it will never leak unless Gaga herself or DJWS releases it. It's safe to say that he/she is a reliable person, so there you have it. I don't know if this is threadworthy but many people believe that TEA is out there amongst the traders/leakers but the fact is that nobody has it, which is disappointing and the chances are very very slim that we will ever get to hear the song.

My hope is lost guys.. I'm so sad :(

zVj82sQ.gif

What do y'all think about this devastating tragedy? 

qIE4PTu.png

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

Spotted this just now on Haus of Retrograde's in the comments under the Tinnitus instrumental they posted earlier today on Soundcloud.

hremj7.jpg

Sorry for spilling the tea on TEA :tea: 

(sorry if AP too :derpga:)

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Decodekid

idc, TEA isn't even out and it is overrated, i'd rather have Onion Girl 

Seduz.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

kvnrp

This fandom is cancelled, it has nothing to look forward to :rip:

A DAMN SHAME, GAGA, DJWS, RELEASE THIS BOP :grr:

inb4 it was trash and they cancelled it for good :rip:

Earthling

Dang I just made this thread too :toofunny:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Ryusei

this person also said on tumblr that nobody has the DWUW video and that the really LQ clip leaked from someone who worked on the video just to flaunt and then the same person sold those clips to TMZ or smth like that so R.I.P DWUW video :giveup: 

Musery

I feel like someday (when Gaga's desperate for some attention :toofunny:) she'll release a bunch of the stuff we speculate about. We're probably not going to hear about it for a long while, though.

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Lara Croft

But we're not even sure Tinnitus is real so we shouldn't take any of this with a grain of salt guys :rip:

Benji

When he had an account here he said no one had anything from the ARTPOP era... now look :ladyhaha: Just because he doesn't have it doesn't mean others don't.

Archived