💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

I'm calm. Your the one yelling lol...

And why did you quote the biscuit?

:rip:

Oh come one why couldn't she make a male version I'm not gonna wear a women's perfume oh well less money for her. Though there will probably be a bunch of gays that use it

this, exactly. straight men don't want to wear perfume :toofunny:

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

yourfaves

The entire male/unis-x scent discussion is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum. People, we are talking about SMELLS! If anyone can form a logical argument about the difference between masculine/feminine scents and their influence on gender norms, I would love to hear it.

Wow, the packaging and bottle r gorgeous. This looks like a fun girly item to have.

As a woman, I am really glad she is doing something creative and beautiful for the ladies, without giving it a "this is for the gays." speech. You ladies and gents get all the love all the time from Gags. I was starting to feel left out.

Unis-x would not sell as well. That being said, in a video someone posted previously, she said she would be working on one.

I am excited for the smell. She has been working on this fragrance for a really really really abnormal amount of time. The bottle is sleek, simple, and classy. Definitely something any edgy sophisticated women would want on her dresser. I know when I bring a man to the beaudoir, I don't want some purple kitty sitting on my dresser smelling up my room like the soap isle at Walmart...

All those other girls pump out their fragrances very quickly, slap them into tacky juvenile bottles, and they all end up smelling similar and, in the bargain bin at T.J. Maxx.. Katy's bottle is the epitome of tacky and lame. A cat, seriously? Sofa king stupid.

Now, if the scent is as classy as the bottle and as unique as the concept, she'll have a home run. I am sure it will be a heavy scent, something Sophia Loren would wear. I can also picture an angry middle aged Elizabeth Taylor wearing it too.

So excited.

yourfaves

The entire male/unis-x scent discussion is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read on this forum. People, we are talking about SMELLS! If anyone can form a logical argument about the difference between masculine/feminine scents and their influence on gender norms, I would love to hear it.

katy-perry-new-perfume-purr-bottle-op.jpg

Katy's is the cutest of all the pop stars tbh :nails:

Rihanna's looks stupid, Britneys are tackys. Gaga's would be AMAZING if it wasnt plastic.

And Madonna's perfume is worse tbh

That is so cool looking.

I love that gaga's is a black liquid that turns transparent when in contact with air.

Never has perfume impressed me. Haha.

Not that I plan on buying it. :nails:

Miracle

BTW, LGSpain was the first web that showed some pics of the perfume. So, all the things they said about the album are true.

I'm not the type of fan who likes everything Gaga does or makes.

Watch out everyone, hipster Gaga fan going through :king:

jhonyguy04

Don't think it's tacky but not impressed either. Won't be spending 100 dollars for that unless it is amazing.

looks tacky, but if you don't want it don't buy it

it's just a perfume, idk what you guys were expecting tbh

Ethan

I would've liked if it were keytar shaped lolol

tbh i couldn't personally care for this perfume i just want the scheisse commercial

smokeandhush

Watch out everyone, hipster Gaga fan going through :king:

tumblr_m436r1eoqM1qh01r8o1_500.gif

More like a sane fan. Move Along. :smh: