Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

I think it looks amazing. Nothing like the perfume bottles/boxes of other celebrity perfumes. You guys are cray cray calling it tacky... just more ungrateful fans who must b---h about literally everything GaGa does. :smh:

This is literally the first thing I have disapproved of since I started listening to Gaga in mid-2010. So please don't lump me into that group.

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

Introvert

well, most men, i feel, would disagree. i'm not saying men can't wear perfume, i'm just saying idt it makes sense. i'm a straight guy, so i wouldn't want to wear perfume. idk. i wouldn't want to wear perfume, because perfume is for women, cologne is for men.

i hope you know what i mean, aha

Well no most men wouldn't want to wear a fragrance specifically marketed to and intended for females thats true, im just saying as a Gaga fan some might be willing to check out the fragrance and see if they're down to wear it themselves? Haha I guess. Idk I say this probably because a friend of mine wears Britney Spears' Curious and hes not at all a flamboyant type of gay dude. Neither am I and I own Paris Hiltons' signature fragrance lol Guess it just depends!

yourfaves

Just because it's intended for women doesn't mean anything. If I smell it and I like it, I am going to buy it and wear it. Anyone who allows labels to dictate and restrict what they think they can have is petty. IMHO.

This fan base cracks me up. Its a fricken fragrance! Calm your ****! She could put out a .99 cents Made In China perfume and wouldn't give a **** what people think. I'm excited! And let's not forget the commercial that will come with it, SCHEIßE!!!!!!

Gagaloo911

This is literally the first thing I have disapproved of since I started listening to Gaga in mid-2010. So please don't lump me into that group.

I wasn't necessarily referring to you. I was referring to those who are unhappy with everything GaGa does. Sure, she can't please everyone all the time, but there comes a point when it just gets old when some (not you obviously) b---h about everything GaGa does.

I don't really care for whatever the appearance of the perfume is. Everyone can have their own opinion of it.

All I am upset about, and rightly so, the major part of her fans/demographics are males. Why the hell would you make a perfume for women only? It just doesn't make business sense :confused:

I'm not gonna buy and wear a woman's cologne just because "oh em gee its gaga's perfume lollol yoloyolo"

:crossed: nu-uh. I like my cologne and if she isn't doing a cologne as well then well that's that and what a shame for me as a fan :(

Edited by omglion

Lucisgaga

umm, you can shut the **** up--you don't know me, and you are not allowed to speak like you do either.

men wear cologne, and women perfume--that makes sense. i know i as a straight man would never say, "oh, i'm wearing perfume...for men." that sounds ridiculous. likewise, a woman saying she is wearing cologne would sound stupid.

don't give me your bull****, snarky remark--first off, idgaf what you think, and secondly, there shouldn't be that connontation of the girly gay guys who love fashion and perfume and all that ****. sure, some gay guys are like that, but that image doesn't represent the entire gay male population. that's all i'm saying.

the ignorance of some people :roll:

Oh my god, shut up.

You obviously care if you replied so rudely to their post. They were just saying that you are building on to gender differences by stating that "perfume is for women and cologne is for men". Calm the **** down yo.

angelduuh

:calmyotits: calm yo tits people.

It's just a fragance. I'm happy she is doing it. And the desing it's cool too.

Plus, it's very intriging how the perfume is going to smell.

Free Monster

Not gonna buy a women perfume, got some dignity left tbh :nails:

You're making it sound like every other woman except Gaga is disgusting or something o.o

Squidward T

I agree with what someone said out the fanbase complaining about everything but I am pissed she didn't make a men's version, most gay men don't want to smell like woman. :roll:

Edited by SkrillexMeetsGaga

KK,

I'm fine with the perfume,

I just expected a more out of the ordinary bottle, tbh.

Beyonce or Nicki could release the same perfume (except for the black liquid part, that's cool) and no one would know the difference.

I wish there was a male option just because her fanbase is gay guys and straight girls essentially, that's why i'm a bit bitter about this.

Cuntalicious

It looks tacky.

Amen.

I love the top part, but I do not like the bottle, at all..

And I love that it's a black liquid, I've never seen something like that before!

Well it looks better than Katy's or Christina's perfume bottle. :toofunny:

Squidward T

Will people stop b---hing about EVERYTHING. It looks classier than most of the other celeb perfumes