💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Fragrance Discussion Thread

seana39223

Featured Posts

NathanC

Are there delusional Stans that believe that she's not a businesswoman first and foremost? :teehee: I may just buy this for my "sister"...

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Introvert

• Sexxx

• Valentino

• Free Monster

FairyDreams

I've been wanting this perfume since I first heard she was doing one. I always have a designer perfume.

RAMROD

Might bought few bottles when it's out. A couple or three for usage. One other for collection. :fan:

I hope this will smells terrific with attractive price.

Though i wouldn't complain if it's going to cost more, after all it's not an ordinary cologne like Old Spice or AXE does :tongue:

Might bought few bottles when it's out. A couple or three for usage. One other for collection. :fan:

I hope this will smells terrific with attractive price.

Though i wouldn't complain if it's going to cost more, after all it's not an ordinary cologne like Old Spice or AXE does :tongue:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

eris servant

I actually love the bottle. It's like a monster claw holding an egg.

I hope it's unis-x, though.

RAMROD

OMG!! Just realized the bottle is quite resemblance with the egg in the Triwizard's Dragon Challenge in Goblet of Fire!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

very curious to see the ad campaign and video, not really interested in the perfume tbh.

hell0samuel

It is true about it smelling like blood? Cause that woman in the 'secret launch party' said they were serving drinks that were meant to look like blood.

FrozenKookie

That condom-like **** doesn't even look plausible to me :wtf: I'm not here for that tbh.

HeavyPunkLover

Defintiely excited for this :) I hope it's unis-x!

The fragrance is only for gay...

tumblr_m0yarufL5k1r4jsq2o2_500.gif

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

boysboysboys

So Europe is the first destination?

No wonder the video's coming out in August/September :P

As long it doesn't smells like blood or semen... :hor:

I was a goth and I thought blood tasted great ;) Salty with a slight tangerine, tastes best when chilled!

Semen though, yuck.

Edited by boysboysboys

Juanjo

At first, I was, like, , but, then, I started to like the idea. I know she's come up with something innovative and really special, so, I'm really excited. Plus, knowing there will be a commercial featuring Scheisse, OMG! :excited2:

whiteboi1327

She said blood and semen because it is going to smell like an "expensive hooker." Basically its going to smell really good lol

Miel

I don't think she meant it was gonna actually smell like blood and semen, but the scent will stimulate a reaction similar to as if somebody did smell blood and semen.

Some sort of primal s-xual rage thing she was going. Oh my god, she's gonna set off a worldwide orgy and we're all gonna die :cry:

3 points in and ready for more