Fanart - Government Hooker Storyboard

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Featured Posts

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

wow this is really amazing !! :) :worship:

Thank you :)

OMG

:shy:

Me too, Gaga + Japan >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> everything else. I wish Gaga would make that happen, I can so see GH as a kind of ninja/geisha themed music video...

Hmmm, think I might have to do a proper picture of Snow Gaga........Gaga would look amazing as a Geisha :flutter:

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga4Lady_Gaga

You guys never cease to astound me with your talents. :flutter:

Great work! :clap:

Everything is incredible :)

Thank you guys, I'm so glad you like my work

I do sometimes think about doing a manga type Gaga comic but.....I never have the time as Gaga keeps coming up with theseamazing looks which I HAVE to draw :)

^^ But it would be incredible, you should try a day. I would like so much

HausOfAntonio

Hmmm, think I might have to do a proper picture of Snow Gaga........Gaga would look amazing as a Geisha :flutter:

OMG she would! I need that in my life... :giveup:

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

^^ But it would be incredible, you should try a day. I would like so much

OMG she would! I need that in my life...

I'm working on it :)

I'm working on it :)

ahhhhh cool !! if you want, i created a new gaga dress (it is in Pencil gaga topic) you can take this drawing ^^

• 3 weeks later...
WeWantTheFame

urWOW! I MEAN REALLY WOW! I love how much effort and time has went into this, and your story that you came up with is just genius! I really think Gaga should take notice of this, and take the idea on board. It's very well scripted and design, you should make more music videos!! :D

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

urWOW! I MEAN REALLY WOW! I love how much effort and time has went into this, and your story that you came up with is just genius! I really think Gaga should take notice of this, and take the idea on board. It's very well scripted and design, you should make more music videos!! :D

Thank you so much :hug: I'm so glad you like it so much. It'd be a dream come true if Gaga saw this.

I do actualy have ideas fro Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and The Queen which I might draw up soon :)

WeWantTheFame

Thank you so much :hug: I'm so glad you like it so much. It'd be a dream come true if Gaga saw this.

I do actualy have ideas fro Bloody Mary, Electric Chapel and The Queen which I might draw up soon :)

Oooh! I'd love to see the "Bloody Mary" concept. If it's as detailed and deep as this one, then we are all in for a treat! :D I am a fan! <3

We aren't just a fan base, we are a family.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Oooh! I'd love to see the "Bloody Mary" concept. If it's as detailed and deep as this one, then we are all in for a treat! :D I am a fan! <3

Glad you're a fan of my work. I'll see if I can get round to doing the full storyboard for BM :)

Archived