• LGBT
    • Cpr
    • Juicy Coochie
    • Best **** Sucker
    • Budget
    • Pedophile

Featured Posts

whore

"Vagina" is honestly a true banger, very catchy even if I don't want it to be :toofunny:

Remind ya, I'm kinda, WET! :giveup:

Run it down my vagina :air: 

Fernster7

I have only watched two of her videos, I can't handle more than one of them a day and I prefer CPR over Doggy Style. I don't understand what people see in her tho.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DeMarco

CPR is the best thing to ever happen

It's always around me, all this noise, but not really as loud as the voice saying "Let it happen, let it happen."

Hades
3 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I have only watched two of her videos, I can't handle more than one of them a day and I prefer CPR over Doggy Style. I don't understand what people see in her tho.

She delivers some messages through her album tracks but her singles/videos are usually the most sassy/explicit/vulgar but also smart and creative and i love it.:laughga: 

But that's just me.:giggle:

I can't forget how i was introduced to Deepthroat. What a blessing.:giveup:

Fernster7
39 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

She delivers some messages through her album tracks but her singles/videos are usually the most sassy/explicit/vulgar but also smart and creative and i love it.:laughga: 

But that's just me.:giggle:

I can't forget how i was introduced to Deepthroat. What a blessing.:giveup:

Oh it may be that, I've just heard her like 4 of her songs and all of them are so explicit and vulgar and I honestly can't enjoy songs like that, maybe one but all of them omg no.

I must say though that her melodies and her flow are really good, I enjoy that part of her music.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Archived