Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Best Female Debuts of the 2010s?

juju

Featured Posts

juju

ONfUibx.png

What are your favorite female debuts of the 2010s?

I got to thinking about it the other day, listening to Allie X's flawless debut CollXtion II. The 2010s have seen many amazingly noteworthy female debuts. The picture includes some of my favorites this decade, but what are yours?

❤ x ❤

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn

You KNOW that I saw this notification and I was ready as hell to comment The Family Jewels, I'm pissed it's already included :neyde: I always think of that album, Gaga's The Fame and more recently Dua Lipa's album to be some of the strongest debuts out there :lolly: 

Spoiler

Still haven't looked up Allie X's album :madge: 

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

You KNOW that I saw this notification and I was ready as hell to comment The Family Jewels, I'm pissed it's already included :neyde: I always think of that album, Gaga's The Fame and more recently Dua Lipa's album to be some of the strongest debuts out there :lolly: 

Hide contents

Still haven't looked up Allie X's album :madge: 

The Fame was in the 2000s, try again :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, juju said:

The Fame was in the 2000s, try again :lolly: 

I didn't say I was talking about 2010s debuts, those are the strongest debuts out there period imo :lolly: Its impact will reach the 3000s tho :whitney: 

SlaeUrAnus

Animal tbf.

That album is an absolute bop from start to finish :lolly: 

In my messy era.

juju
Just now, Gia Gunn said:

I didn't say I was talking about 2010s debuts, those are the strongest debuts out there period imo :lolly: Its impact will reach the 3000s tho :whitney: 

Off-topic, someone ban ha :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn

Oh my God, I'm quite embarrassed I forgot to promote my girl JONES :madge: 

71qIRUWkewL._SY355_.jpg

Her debut album New Skin came out last year, and it's full of songs that showcase her beautiful voice :whitney: You can appreciate her talent here:

2 minutes ago, juju said:

Off-topic, someone ban ha :lolly: 

Don't you dare :madge: 

juju
1 minute ago, Gia Gunn said:

Oh my God, I'm quite embarrassed I forgot to promote my girl JONES :madge: 

71qIRUWkewL._SY355_.jpg

Her debut album New Skin came out last year, and it's full of songs that showcase her beautiful voice :whitney: You can appreciate her talent here:

Will check out JONES :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Gia Gunn
Just now, juju said:

Will check out JONES :lolly: 

You better fall in love with it and not drag me like the other day :lolly: My other faves are Waterloo and the title track New Skin, which is the one that closes off the album. It's a magical ending imo, but maybe I'm exaggerating because I stan ha so much :diane: 

Archived