Katy ranks her exes in bed

yASSsss

Featured Posts

beboskoukla
3 hours ago, gagagoogoose said:

New gif

giphy.gif

Hide contents

IMO, GGD is overreacting. Katy was asked that question. It's not like she said Diplo was the bad in bed... It's a game.

yeah right? she didnt said he is bad at all... he is 3rd best not worst it was who are the 3 best so all are amazing but ther eis always a nr. 1 :awkney::toofunny::ladyhaha:

xoxo, Katarina

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

She was asked - she answered.

What is the big deal, you gheys should know better than others that some men are better and some worse in bed and that is just the truth :lolly:

Mary Jane Wayne

just the shut the **** up and keep that **** to yourself. what she says is just a waste of sounds and letters. cringe at its best and disrespectful as well 

Korkira

Well if she only refused to answer that question nobody would say anything. God, I'm so glad Gaga can deal better with the media. :trollga:

Rabbit Heart

If I was at her place I wouldn't answer, media will twist her words in a minute + it's not ok to those guys :/ 

KyliesChild
1 hour ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

just the shut the **** up and keep that **** to yourself. what she says is just a waste of sounds and letters. cringe at its best and disrespectful as well 

Calm your ass down...did you even watch the video? It's obvious that she knew what she was getting herself into so one shouldn't cop-out on a game especially this one and James asked her otherwise she would've eaten a rotten egg and at the end of the day it isn't going to affect their sexual relations and they are taking it lightly. Katy basically said that they were all exceptional lovers and James basically chose the list for Katy so I don't know why you're so pressed at a harmless GAME and even if you are I don't know why you're not mad at James for asking the question.

Hades
5 hours ago, YorkieCat said:

Heyyyy but that picture of his d he tweeted was weird... How do you know how it looks like when it's hard? :classy:

I don't want to think about it tbh.:laughga:

YorkieCat
9 minutes ago, KING ELIZABITCH said:

I don't want to think about it tbh.

Lol!!

Well Less competition for me :v:

thatfoxyfeeling

Imagine if this was a male celebrity like Justin Bieber ranking his exes, the amount of backlash he would receive being called sexist etc. :nails:

RAMROD

Katy kinda hesitant at first :oprah:

I blame Corden to push her edge and actually said it :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

18 hours ago, LostSpark said:

It was just a game, and she was asked to put them in order.

Can't believe you provided context so I can't be as enraged as I want to be :neyde:

Archived