💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What did we know about "LG4"?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

And when I say LG4, I don't mean ARTPOP songs/post ARTPOP tattoo reveal, I mean what she was working on in 2011/early 2012. Was that what all the roses stuff was about? (I became a fan in 2013 so I'm not too informed on this stuff).

EDIT: Y'all are talking about the second half of 2012, I already knew all that stuff.  :laughga:

I'm talking about before TBTWB, when she was still promoting singles. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619

I don't even remember what I had for dinner yesterday :emma: I don't think we knew anything? :emma:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sneaky Oliver

She used to talk a lot about roses and princesses and Mary Jane hahaha but I think LG4 ended up being ARTPOP I mean Burqa was a thing then and we got Aura, the MJH brunnete stuff too...

I’m on my Legacy Act era

PopReaper

I remember most of the early rumours being about the "decay of the blonde popstar", and "Private In Public" vs "Element of Crime" as potential titles before the term "ARTPOP" started getting thrown around as a possible title too

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Sneaky Oliver

Maybe EDM from Stache and hiphop/rap from Cake influenced Swine and J&D :huh:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

CheapGin
3 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I remember most of the early rumours being about the "decay of the blonde popstar", and "Private In Public" vs "Element of Crime" as potential titles before the term "ARTPOP" started getting thrown around as a possible title too

Song title Private in Public has slayed me for 5 years :giveup:

Illuminati

the princess stuff turned into princess die, princess high and mary jane holland, no?

PopReaper

I also remember that after the "ARTPOP" tattoo reveal, around late 2012/early 2013 I think, she really started hyping up the "pill" imagery for the era for some reason + the "Disney Princess" references during her "Amsterdam phase" when she dyed her hair brunette for the first time

The Z

We knew she already had recorded 30 tracks by July 2011.

We also knew Princess Die, the High Princess remix and Mary Jane Holland was a rumored song title.

xoxo Craig

I think the Gypsy demo that leaked a few days ago gives off the Princess vibe that she was going for in 2012💁

End Racism Now

The Z

I might be wrong, but I think that all we knew.

Oh I forgot, we knew she was gonna be brunette for the era (which didn't really happen though) and that the artwork would be colorful

PoshLife
5 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

I also remember that after the "ARTPOP" tattoo reveal, around late 2012/early 2013 I think, she really started hyping up the "pill" imagery for the era for some reason + the "Disney Princess" references during her "Amsterdam phase" when she dyed her hair brunette for the first time

Little Historian tbh :emma: 

PopReaper
Just now, PoshLife said:

Little Historian tbh :emma: 

when will Little Managers/Detectives?

oesCnmW.gif

yes and
16 minutes ago, PopReaper said:

"decay of the blonde popstar", and "Private In Public"

it would be much better :emma:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

blackstar

Gaga introduced herself to the audience as Mary Jane Holland during her Amterdam show of BTWB

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived