💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was "Element Of Crime" a real thing?

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

Yes. She has definitely written lots, lots of stuff, specially during Born This Way world tour/pre-ARTPOP era. "Element of Crime" was certainly one of those ideas.

But, most likely, it never went further than the paper. Probably a few notes on the piano, but I doubt there is even a demo.

display name

Well, the weird spacing does highly emphasize the phrase, and though her Tumblr was mostly a fashion blog, she made the clear distinction between fashion and "pop"in that post, so it does seem likely that was a lyric she was trying to work into a song she was writing at the time. I'd say it was probably a one-liner, instead of a fuller concept. I mean, of all demos and songs we've heard since, nothing really matches that concept.

What I want to know is was "The Element of Darkness" a real thing? apparently ppl said she was writing music with a TFM vibe and that the working title might have been hinted in her Oscars (or Golden Globe) red carpet press conference thing where she mentions something about "the element of darkness" or whatever. Can someone clear this one up for me.

narcoswing
7 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

What I want to know is was "The Element of Darkness" a real thing? apparently ppl said she was writing music with a TFM vibe and that the working title might have been hinted in her Oscars (or Golden Globe) red carpet press conference thing where she mentions something about "the element of darkness" or whatever. Can someone clear this one up for me.

Not a title, but a theme/concept, which she talked about in some AHS interview (how AHS brought her back to a theme that she loves so much, the art of darkness etc). It was the idea for the original LG5.

8 minutes ago, narcoswing said:

Not a title, but a theme/concept, which she talked about in some AHS interview (how AHS brought her back to a theme that she loves so much, the art of darkness etc). It was the idea for the original LG5.

oh man :( I wish we could hear these tracks...

thanks for answering btw! :hug:

littlepotter

I'm just going through that blog for the first time and it is fucking ethereal :giveup: The Born This Way aesthetic is just so.... SO

chaeri pls

AlexanderMagno
4 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

GAGA HAS A TUMBLR?!?!?!

:emma: yeah, back during the BTW era she opened one. I remember the url belonged to someone else before Gaga appropriated it lol

But she never did much with it. The few posts she did were amazing though, so I'm sad she forgot about it so quickly. 

littlepotter
1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

:emma: yeah, back during the BTW era she opened one. I remember the url belonged to someone else before Gaga appropriated it lol

But she never did much with it. The few posts she did were amazing though, so I'm sad she forgot about it so quickly. 

It's like a time capsule :giveup:

chaeri pls

HOTNebraskaGuy
2 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I'm just going through that blog for the first time and it is ****ing ethereal The Born This Way aesthetic is just so.... SO

This is ****ing scary as **** though

tumblr_loa3im0JKi1qm0c6bo1_1280.png

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Helxig

God. FIVE years ago. Her fashion f.ucked me up in the best way possible back then. The art of darkness is something I have a deep lust for as well, and she was serving bloody heart on a platter back then.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Panchecco
8 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

This is ****ing scary as **** though

tumblr_loa3im0JKi1qm0c6bo1_1280.png

inb4:

EXCLUSIVE: SHE BROKE HER HIP ON PURPOSE 

TO TEST US AND SEE IF WE WOULD STILL SUPPORT HER

:smh:

Panchecco
19 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

GAGA HAS A TUMBLR?!?!?!

cum thru fake fan:air: