💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you feel bad for hating on Katy's hair?

Korok

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PI Floppedt

Never hated on her hair. It just took some getting used to, as with everything new.

Of course not everyone's going to like her new hairstyle, but the problem is that people are bashing her for it because they thought she got it on a whim. She obviously has her reasons, and the least we can all do is to be respectful about it, even if we have a negative opinion about it.

d26c151a3f.gif

I don't actually hate PI

Ryusei

i never hated on itI think she looks cute with it. I always said I prefer the long black hair but it's cute this way

Musery

Monsterish

I don't like it. I think it's so Miley Cyrus' 2013, but I don't hate her hair or her for that, lol :laughga: 

Lucas

I never hated on it so I'm okay. I just don't understand why she did this therapy thing in front of cameras, it feels way less real

Kattys

You guys should try watching all of this therapy. I always felt childlish and not-ready-for-world vibe from her, now I understand why. I really don't think it's an act. I gained really new perspective on her.

PartySick

No 'cause I never hated on it :staymad:

A homo in eco-friendly packaging 🎁

Haroon

Well I've never hated it :shrug: I've liked other hairstyles more on her but that's it really. I'd never try to force my opinion on her and say that she has to have something or not have something :omg: I think the problem comes more from the people who are just rude and disrespectful about hair/makeup/outfit/style choices. There's a difference between posting an opinion about something and making insulting remarks about it :/ 

Applause

Never hated it really. Sorry she feels this way, though...

If I was famous, I'd hate to have thousands of people hating on me for my appearance.. so I feel for her on a human level.

Xalser

KarmaPolice

Never hated it.

And the guys who call this an act. Please grow up. If you ever went to a depressing phase you would know that she's showing her real insecurities and fears.

Put aside the stupid fan wars and try to think with your own thougths.

Archived