Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Was Kanye's biggest mistake..

bayonse

Featured Posts

Ryusei
26 minutes ago, bayonse said:

taylor herself confessed that he indeed made her famous but go on 

bitch where lol she wouldnt have won an award if she wasnt successful beforehand lol keep telling yourself that ****. That's also why she went on a rant after receiving a grammy right? The one about people trying to claim their success is because of them and so on... so ridiculous

Musery

bayonse
2 hours ago, Ryusei said:

That's also why she went on a rant after receiving a grammy right? The one about people trying to claim their success is because of them and so on... so ridiculous

because shes a lying and talentless trash who tried to ruin the reputation of one of the most talented artists in history by playing the victim again. 

the snake literally says: " "And you know, if people ask me about it I think it would be great for me to be like, ‘Look, he called me and told me the line before it came out. Jokes on you guys, We're fine.'
You guys want to call this a feud; you want to call this throwing shade but right after the song comes out I'm going to be on a Grammys red carpet and they're going to ask me about it and I'll be like, ‘He called me.' It's awesome that you're so outspoken about this and be like, ‘Yeah, she does. It made her famous.' Its more provocative to say ‘might still have sex…' It's doesn't matter to me. There's not like one [line] that hurts my feelings and one that doesn't."

so whatever you say or do to defend your girl is pointless because shes been exposed so many times as a rat who has gained fame and money off other people (mostly Kanye, her exes and most recently- Katy)

no more parties in LA

I bet everything that Taylor Swift has been watching Katy's livestream non-stop for the past days writing hate comments and planning ha revenge lol. She's that girl, I know she is.

Archived