💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Photorealistic Drawings.

BrittanyJanet

Featured Posts

BrittanyJanet

New drawing added!

Gaga has inspired me in so many ways. Make up, hair, drawings, paintings, to even clothing. She touches on everything. In this thread I mostly wanted to share my most recent drawings.

They are done in pencil, and ink for the hair.

You can see work in progress here: http://brittanyjanet.../tagged/drawing

Cosmo Magazine:

FinishedGaga.jpg

Rolling Stone Cover:

GagaPage.jpggagadrawingpage2.jpg

NEW DRAWING ID Magazine. This is a commission for someone.

scan0001.jpg

Edited by BrittanyJanet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BrittanyJanet

• DontCallMyName

• Kayla

• Sam

I am so shocked, I expected this thread to be someone with pretty good art skills drawing what they deemed "photorealistic", but wow I was surprised to see your work. This is stunning, the Rolling Stone cover looks almost identical! You're very talented.

*claps*

Save-Me-Oprah

Would be nice to see the drawing straight on, like the original photos, instead of all those fancy artsy angles <_<

But yes, those are hawt.

tumblr_lubkxu7mNM1qc5zdl.gif

Edited by Save-Me-Oprah

BrittanyJanet

I am so shocked, I expected this thread to be someone with pretty good art skills drawing what they deemed "photorealistic", but wow I was surprised to see your work. This is stunning, the Rolling Stone cover looks almost identical! You're very talented.

*claps*

Thank you! Honestly I debated on calling it that, because I did want to bring on criticism about whether it is photo realistic or not. Everyone has there own opinions and what not, so thank you again!

Wow! That is amazing work! How did you do the cosmo magazine cover and how it has white hair?

Thank you so much! oooo, I guess I should add that to the first posts. the white hair is graphic white ink, mixed with water to get depth.

Would be nice to see the drawing straight on, like the original photos, instead of all those fancy artsy angles <_<

But yes, those are hawt.

tumblr_lubkxu7mNM1qc5zdl.gif

I agree. I'm sorry for that. It was really hard to shoot straight on without getting a ton of glare when I took those. I just haven't yet to take new pictures. D: Thanks darling. ;)

Wow! They're amazing, I wasn't expecting that tbh, well done! :)

Ohhh thank you! What were you expecting? Maybe I should change the name of the thread. lol.

WOW! Any way you could post a video of you starting from the beginning? Or post "progress pictures"? I love seeing how images like this are created.

BrittanyJanet

WOW! Any way you could post a video of you starting from the beginning? Or post "progress pictures"? I love seeing how images like this are created.

I don't have a video camera, and I don't always have access to a web cam. Seeing it is on my boyfriend computer. But I do take pictures from time to time of work in progress.

I post most of them on tumblr. http://brittanyjanet.tumblr.com/tagged/drawing

I am currently working on a new one, you can see it there too.