💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Witness is actually really good BOOKMARK ME

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

Ok so I pre-ordered the physical copy...then regretted doing so after I remembered that Bon Appetit is on the album :rip: My copy came in the mail very early this morning, June 9 which is really weird since it hasn't even been available till a few hours ago. Anyway I have listened to the entire album and so far I'm obsessed with it. 

Fave tracks:

- Witness

- Power

- Tsunami

- Swish Swish

- Pendulum 

- Into Me You See

- Deja Vu

- Act My Age (physical copy bonus track)

'Act My Age' gives me her debut vibes for some reason, Tsunami and Power sound very liberating, Witness and Pendulum are both bops:duck:

I was low-key hoping for this album to be bad since I dont want it to oversell Joanne :air: But to those who haven't listened to it yet, it does give me a bit of ARTPOP along with Rebel Heart and PRISM combined. Some really "pop" tracks and I think 'Into Me You See' is a ballad? (or at least sounds like one :trollga:)

What is your opinions on this album and did you guys buy the digital or physical copy?

Spoiler

...or illegally downloaded it:reductive:

P.S: I know there is already a few topics related to Witness that I am aware of...this is just my own opinion and hasn't been repeated

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name

I see you listed "Pendulum" as a highlight. Hello, individual with taste. :gaycat:

I'm going to Target to get my physical copy tomorrow.

Spoiler

The leaked download will be my sustenance until then. :reductive: 

Korok

Yes, it's a great album. I think Witness just might be my favorite album of hers. It has a lot more character and the production is delicious. 

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, jinko said:

My 2 cents on the album:
Witness Is Actually Really Good Wtf

Hide contents

:giggle:

??

lol it did give me a "wtf" moment, especially looking at the booklet :rip: but its really good for Katy 

Amidana

Ive only heard the standard edition of Witness and personally I LOVE IT. Critically..... :neyde:

I was so excited for Déjà Vu and she managed to ruin it 😐

Xoxo Adriana
1 minute ago, Garr said:

I see you listed "Pendulum" as a highlight.??Hello, individual with taste.??:gaycat:

I'm going to Target to get my physical copy tomorrow.

Hide contents

The leaked download will be my sustenance until then. :reductive:??

??

Yass at least I'm not the only one getting the physical copy! everyone I know is illegally downloading. The bonus tracks on physical copy are slayage overload!

jinko
Just now, Kylie Jenner said:

lol it did give me a "wtf" moment, especially looking at the booklet :rip: but its really good for Katy 

I think it's cute that she's trying out new stuff, but for me it's just messy. Maybe it's because its her first venture to that side. Hate her lyrics tho, it really showed in this album :toofunny:

Maleficent
Just now, YoungHuyzy said:

Did she just choose bad singles then? :confused: 

I think so--though I haven't heard the album yet. Sounds like she pulled a "Rebel Heart" 

River

wow payola even with GGD users.

Why she didn't contact me too? I need some money..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Hades

I'm gonna repeat myself but the bonus tracks are single worthy and should have replaced Mind Maze/hey hey hey. Into me You See also has cringey lyrics. Other than that i love every other single track.

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, YoungHuyzy said:

Did she just choose bad singles then? :confused:??

YES. When you get the chance listen to the tracks listed above, they should have been singles! BA can take a hike tbh

Yuuri
3 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

everyone I know is illegally downloading

If she beats ARTPOP's illegal downloads, I will cry. ARTPOP's only saving grace gone.:emma:

Archived