💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Similarities between Halsey's songs and other artist's songs

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

Halsey- New Americana (Listen from 1:01)

compare to Lana Del Rey's National Anthem (Listen from 2:39)

and.. 

Halsey- Colours (Listen from 0:45)

Compare to Taylor Swift- Red (Listen from 0:46)

Walk The Line removed because it's a cover. 

Joga

I Walk the Line is a cover, I think.

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

littlepotter

I had a fucking long post written but the thread disappeared :madge: anyway in short

They do really sound the same :air: but WTL is a cover so if anything bey "copied"

chaeri pls

RaRaRamen

HFK is flawless, but let's be honest, Now or Never basically IS Needed Me :duck:

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

venusfly

Now or Never is pretty much a copy of Needed Me but the rest of these similarities just sound like normal chord progressions in pop music to me :emma: It probably wouldn't be that hard to find hundreds of other songs that sound the same, there's no uniquness in this production from both artists.

LDGA

Strangers sounds like that overused beat every artist has a song with ( Do What You Want from Our Gagis, True Disaster from Tove Lo, Style From Taylor Swift, etc).

LostSpark

Also in Hurricane when she says I'm a hurricane it sounds like Lana's American.

Panchecco

I really don't hear the similarities :huh:

Spoiler

when will people learn to actually mark the videos before posting in threads where they ask you to listen to a certain part of the song 

tumblr_o43mfeqGx41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

juju

Not that it's a copy, but Walls Could Talk reminds me of Can't Take Me Home era P!nk/early 2000s R&B, which is why I absolutely am obsessed with it. :lolly: 

❤ x ❤

Brolysskins
1 hour ago, juju said:

Not that it's a copy, but Walls Could Talk reminds me of Can't Take Me Home era P!nk/early 2000s R&B, which is why I absolutely am obsessed with it. :lolly: 

I KNEW I RECOGNIZED THAT MELODY. 

Archived