๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Witness Leaking Party

Hades

Featured Posts

On 6/9/2017 at 11:47 AM, Gia Gunn said:

IMO: The production is really nice, but some of her lyrics are cringy. Still, it's my favourite album by her, previously I'd just listen to the singles because the rest of the albums tracks did nothing for me (except for Walking On Air which I like to pretend was a single) :emma:, but this time around I feel like I'll keep on listening to the whole album. Some people may call it bland, but I'm really enjoying it so far, it's definitely a grower :lolly:ย 

My faves: Witness + The singles (theย 3 of them sound better during the album) + Pendulum

Least faves: Power + Tsunami :madge:ย I didn't listen to snippets but these two were really hyped up and they do nothing for me, Power even seems messy :madge:ย 

Faves: Witness, Roulette, CTTR, Deja Vu, Mind Maze, Power, Tsunami, Bigger Than Me, Swish Swish, BA, Dance With The Devil, Pendulumย :firega:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Witness'. 'Hey Hey Hey'. 'Roulette', 'Deja Vu' are the best songs from this album

'Witness'. 'Hey Hey Hey'. 'Roulette', 'Deja Vu' are the best songs from this album

• 1 month later...

So I've been away for a while but I wanna give my short opinion on Witness.

In general its a very good album, I really like it.

My favourite tracks are Roulette, Witness, Save As Draft and Bon Appรฉtit (yes in that order :awkney:)

Whatever Mind Maze is, it never should have happened...

Swish Swish is a big grower and without single support I would still hate it...

The rest of the album is nothing special but not bad... :poot:

It deserves defently betterย :giveup:

ย 

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

41 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

So I've been away for a while but I wanna give my short opinion on Witness.

In general its a very good album, I really like it.

My favourite tracks are Roulette, Witness, Save As Draft and Bon Appรฉtit (yes in that order :awkney:)

Whatever Mind Maze is, it never should have happened...

Swish Swish is a big grower and without single support I would still hate it...

The rest of the album is nothing special but not bad... :poot:

It deserves defently betterย :giveup:

ย 

giphy.gif

Just now, Marcel said:

giphy.gif

I had to enjoy banland before Witness was released, I had to spill my tea on it now

J55Zixc.gif

๐•ž๐•ช ๐•“๐•š๐•˜๐•˜๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ž๐•ช ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ž๐•–, ๐•ก๐• ๐•ก ๐•’ ๐Ÿก๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

57 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

I had to enjoy banland before Witness was released, I had to spill my tea on it now

J55Zixc.gif

I don't know what a banland is (Ok I got itย :sweat:)

but who's the girl on the picture?ย :huh:

ย 

Archived