💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Can any of these upcoming releases outsell Joanne?

CheapGin

Pure Sales!!  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Can any of these outsell Joanne?

• Halsey - Hopeless Fountain Kingdom
    • Katy Perry - Witness
    • Lorde - Melodrama
    • Lana Del Rey - Lust for Life
    • Joanne will outsell

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, Bradley said:

I like Katy but her vocals were awful and there were no dancers, the choreography was so simple and unenergetic, the stage setting was designed using cardboards and umbrellas...

I agree.. Imagine Gaga doing the same amount of promo, she could do wonders :giveup:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LetsGetHigh

Probably Witness with the tour bundles. Also will outsell Joanne WW too first week I think, Katy has been on a promo tour these two past weeks it's insane. 

FlopSlurper
Just now, IAmDavid said:

Katy Perry very easily

The others could but probably won't

The only time a katy album outsold a Gaga album was PRISM/ARTPOP and that was with katy's SB promo + 2 of the biggest hits in her career. While now the tables have turned and Gaga outperformed katy's singles + Gaga has always been stronger when it comes to albums. So no it won't happen, and katy knows it, there's a reason why she's giving away free album copies with every tour ticket sold.

giphy.gif 

Bradley
6 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I agree.. Imagine Gaga doing the same amount of promo, she could do wonders :giveup:

I mean just look at Coachella, the stage, the choreography, the setlist, the energy, everything was doubled the effort and effect.

monketsharona
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I mean just look at Coachella, the stage, the choreography, the setlist, the energy, everything was doubled the effort and effect.

Secretly hope JWT will have the same energy than Coachella :music:

yASSsss
10 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Katy Perry very easily

The others could but probably won't. Lorde is very unpredictable at this point.

lol,she won't.Katy has always relied on her singles to sell albums.Witness is coming this week and she doesn't have any solid hit so far

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Drin Lon
16 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

The only time a katy album outsold a Gaga album was PRISM/ARTPOP and that was with katy's SB promo + 2 of the biggest hits in her career. While now the tables have turned and Gaga outperformed katy's singles + Gaga has always been stronger when it comes to albums. So no it won't happen, and katy knows it, there's a reason why she's giving away free album copies with every tour ticket sold.

giphy.gif 

Gaga should do that too tbh

yASSsss

who are these people who voted for 'Witness' :air: ?I need to see their names :toofunny: 

@CheapGin make the voters name public plz :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

CheapGin
2 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

who are these people who voted for 'Witness' :air: ?I need to see their names :toofunny: 

@CheapGin make the voters name public plz :sis: 

Done :queenga:

ItsTommyBitch

Probably Witness, if not that then none.

Melodrama will debut low, LFL will probably debut just a bit under Honeymoon

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Fiona Apple
43 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

giphy.gif 

We'll see honey

47 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Katy Perry very easily

The others could but probably won't. Lorde is very unpredictable at this point.

Kitty will have a great first week, but her second week will be a disaster :wtf: 

I think she will do the same as Joanne at that point.

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Fiona Apple
7 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

Kitty will have a great first week, but her second week will be a disaster :wtf: 

I think she will do the same as Joanne at that point.

I actually don't think that will happen with Katy.Because she doesn't have a strong fanbase like Gaga that buys all of the copies in the first week and then there is nobody left to buy. Katy's fanbase is more general and GP-ish

Just now, IAmDavid said:

I actually don't think that will happen with Katy.Because she doesn't have a strong fanbase like Gaga that buys all of the copies in the first week and then there is nobody left to buy. Katy's fanbase is more general and GP-ish

Katy has no fanbase :rip: 

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Fiona Apple
Just now, ARTnFAME said:

Katy has no fanbase :rip: 

I am a fan of hers so she does :) 

Archived