💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

One Love Manchester Viewing Party!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

yASSsss
Just now, iAdrian97 said:

Anyone know why gaga didn't do this? She could perform some nice cover and edge of glory. 

ASIB.the shooting schedule is very tight.they can't just put the production on hold for Gaga :sweat:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
junolxf

Miley is such a goddess. :sara:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

LetsGetHigh

This song is not good :emma: And also not a very nice choice of song. :emma:

HauntingHollow

Miley slayed and that song was so beautiful :giveup:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

junolxf

He's a copy of a copy of a copy of every male artist out there. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Harry

This isn't on the leaked setlist :emma: Feels kinda inappropriate for the event

Chic
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

No, I didn't mean to say that you were calling me out. I was just making a general statement for everyone that I wasn't trying to be ignorant. :hug:

I think the bigger issue is the response I've been seeing on Twitter and social media in general. Certain groups advocate for this event, but then they'll be silent on similar events that happen to other groups of people. That's the unity that I want to see come together. Because we're still separated when it comes to these things. I guess I just want more of a conscious effort. And not just from watching the concert.

It's not in Western Civilization, Western people aren't going to be as concerned with it. And those on the more heartless side believe the attacks on Muslim countries by ISIS are good because they will wake them up into fighting back against their terrorizers. But overall, injustices in the Muslim world are so frequent that they aren't as shocking or jarring when they occur compared to here. Death happens far too frequently. Advocate twitters would be in a perpetual state of memorial. And unlike with laws that can change due to activism in the western world, people can throw a pin at a picture of the Middle East and toss meager amounts of money at them.

tl;dr the frequency of attacks in Muslim countries and the fact they're not Western makes them pretty irrelevant in Western culture.

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Harry said:

That's what I thought too. haha. I wonder if Side to Side is still on it. 

yASSsss
1 minute ago, Harry said:

isn't Ariana performing Side to Side too? :ph34r:

inb4 Katy performs Part of Me too :emma: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

That's what I thought too. haha. I wonder if Side to Side is still on it. 

Inb4 excerise bikes on stage:smh:

End Racism Now

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Chic said:

It's not in Western Civilization, Western people aren't going to be as concerned with it. And those on the more heartless side believe the attacks on Muslim countries by ISIS are good because they will wake them up into fighting back against their terrorizers. But overall, injustices in the Muslim world are so frequent that they aren't as shocking or jarring when they occur compared to here. Death happens far too frequently. Advocate twitters would be in a perpetual state of memorial. And unlike with laws that can change due to activism in the western world, people can throw a pin at a picture of the Middle East and toss meager amounts of money at them.

tl;dr the frequency of attacks in Muslim countries and the fact they're not Western makes them pretty irrelevant in Western culture.

I wasn't talking about ME attacks though. I was talking about what else happens in places like Manchester and the USA. 

Anyway, let's just watch the concert. :wub:

Born To Slay

This has been such a beautiful concert. I've been so emotional since this concert began. I cried at Robbie Williams lyric change and Miley had me bawling. 

DeleteMyAccount
Just now, Craig Barnes said:

Inb4 excerise bikes on stage:smh:

Maybe a stripped down version? :confused:

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived