💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

One Love Manchester Viewing Party!

Borislshere

Featured Posts

junolxf
1 minute ago, Benji said:

The tickets went on sell to everyone, you can't turn people away because they're white.

That's not what he's saying. Chill. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Benji said:

The tickets went on sell to everyone, you can't turn people away because they're white.

I just wish other groups came to show support. Because in these cases usually unity is only shown in the group in which an event happens. But again, it's a beautiful concert.

xoxo Craig
Just now, Ibo said:

Artists letting the crowd sing when they can't hit the high notes... :spin:

Katy wont be much better:giggle:

End Racism Now

yASSsss

this seems boring so far. waiting for Ariana,Miley etc to show up :unicorn:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

iAdrian97

Anyone know why gaga didn't do this? She could perform some nice cover and edge of glory. 

Just now, iAdrian97 said:

Anyone know why gaga didn't do this? She could perform some nice cover and edge of glory. 

ASIB + tour rehearsals + her best friend just passed away. :/

Harry
6 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Not trying to be insensitive, but I wish the crowd was more diverse to truly show unity. But it's still a beautiful concert.

I didn't mean to imply you meant anything negative! But that's just the people that got tickets first I guess :shrug:

Benji
Just now, junolxf said:

That's not what he's saying. Chill. 

I am perfectly chill :ladyhaha: It's just an odd comment to make considering the reason this concert is happening.

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

I just wish other groups came to show support. Because in these cases usually unity is only shown in the group in which an event happens. But again, it's a beautiful concert.

Well take comfort in the fact the concert is available world wide and will be watched by all sorts of races, faiths etc.

junolxf
1 minute ago, iAdrian97 said:

This isn't about Gaga. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Harry
1 minute ago, iAdrian97 said:

She's filming a movie, idk why fans keep asking this. It's not like every single major artist is performing except for her :emma:

DeleteMyAccount
1 minute ago, Harry said:

I didn't mean to imply you meant anything negative! But that's just the people that got tickets first I guess :shrug:

No, I didn't mean to say that you were calling me out. I was just making a general statement for everyone that I wasn't trying to be ignorant. :hug:

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

Well take comfort in the fact the concert is available world wide and will be watched by all sorts of races, faiths etc.

I think the bigger issue is the response I've been seeing on Twitter and social media in general. Certain groups advocate for this event, but then they'll be silent on similar events that happen to other groups of people. That's the unity that I want to see come together. Because we're still separated when it comes to these things. I guess I just want more of a conscious effort. And not just from watching the concert.

• Haroon unfeatured and unpinned this topic

Archived