Jump to content
throwback

Amy Winehouse Appreciation Thread


The Surrealist

Featured Posts

The Surrealist

Rest In Peace, Amy. You will be missed forever. 🌹

_89676359_amy4.jpg

Amy-Winehouse.jpg

83a509c056e5572a355a072374e1baf0.jpg

amy_winehouse_08-700x467.jpg

ā™„ļø

Link to post
Share on other sites

911

Amy Whinehouse is one of the greatest voices and most beautiful woman EVER who sadly has passed away :(

R.I.P. queen :heart:

-

83a509c056e5572a355a072374e1baf0.jpg

She looks like Gaga here:wub:

Amy Whinehouse = Legend -> same look -> Lady Gaga = Legendcm.gif

š•žš•Ŗ š•“š•šš•˜š•˜š•–š•¤š•„ š•–š•Ÿš•–š•žš•Ŗ š•šš•¤ š•žš•–, š•”š• š•” š•’ šŸ”šŸ™šŸ™
Link to post
Share on other sites

The one and only! Forever in my heart!Ā 

"Five-storey fire as you came" ...Amy! <3

Ā 

In this gig in Le Zenith her vocals were on fireĀ :firega:

Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kermit

Still waiting for that Amy Winehouse cover by Gaga that was supposed to be released about 8-9 months ago.

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ― Jean Dubuffet
Link to post
Share on other sites

LaLuna

I miss her so freaking muchĀ :giveup:

She only had time to give us two albums but man, what brilliant albums.Ā 

She never wanted to be famous, she just wanted to make music...

Link to post
Share on other sites

LaLuna
3 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Still waiting for that Amy Winehouse cover by Gaga that was supposed to be released about 8-9 months ago.

I totally forgot about thatĀ :saladga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

juju

One of my absolute favorite voices, one of the greatest voices of our time.Ā 

Gone far too soon, rest in peace sweet Amy :heart:Ā 

she/her
Link to post
Share on other sites

awhite20

Amy was one of the greatest voices to come from this generation. Truly legendary.

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, I highly advise you to watch the documentary 'Amy' it's truly heartbreaking.Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Erotica

Amy will forever be one of the very best! :heart:Ā 

I hope that she's in a better place now enjoying her music.

Poor is the man whose pleasures depend on the permission of another
Link to post
Share on other sites

migamiga

She is one of my favorite singers EVER. I just love her voice so much and thought she was an incredible artist- fusing jazz, soul, hip-hop together. Her sound was so fresh yet timeless and also raw and honest.Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

CannaeDrive

:giveup:Ā How can we forgetĀ :giveup:

Now I wanna hear Gaga cover any of these Amy songs

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas
Link to post
Share on other sites

SilkSpectre0

I miss her so much. She was such a talented and genuine soul andĀ I'm so grateful for the music she made, I just wish she was still here. Miss you AmyĀ :heart:

Link to post
Share on other sites

blackcoffee

I love Amy so much! Amy was the first artist I was ever like a stan for. I was in high school when she arrived to the music scene and as a kid who played sax in band and loved all kinds of music, especially, at the time, jazz and soul, it was amazing to see her fuse those with more modern hip hop and classic doo wop. She was truly an original and spearheaded a small musical movement of British soulĀ that inspired someĀ and allowed for others to get big (like Adele).Ā 

It was touching to see Mark Ronson post about her yesterday. It's one reason I love hearing Rihanna's LOTB all over radio too...it's so inspired by Amy and it's great to hear those sounds still out there. It's why I love Gaga's CTM too.

My dream would be for Gaga to do an album where she fuses jazz into her music, like Amy did. Gaga's vocals truly shine and sound best in jazz and she obviously has deep love and appreciation for the genre. I would die if Gaga ever delivered a Back To Black-esque album. Honestly she's one of the only ones out there that could pull it off and pull it off authentically.Ā 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...