Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Hopeless fountain kingdom is the best album released this year

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I have a feeling Witness is going to be a **** album :poot: 

Well I liked CTTR, Bon Appetit solo vesrion is a bop, and I loved Swish Swish so I hope the album is full of bops like them💁:poot:

End Racism Now

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
15 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Well I liked CTTR, Bon Appetit solo vesrion is a bop, and I loved Swish Swish so I hope the album is full of bops like them💁:poot:

:poot:

Dominic

I thought it would be but I don't really like the entire album, just 3/4 songs :(.  The promo singles + Heaven in Hiding. She's definitely grown though. I don't think her music is bad at all, just not for me. 

Atm Dua Lipa's album is the best of the year, maybe Ed's too. Lust for Life, Witness and Digital Distortion (praying) might change that though.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Katsuki Bakugo
3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Green light, homemade dynamite and sober sound good but the other tracks she released I'm not really feeling for some reason 

Perfect Places is iconic and you will have to deal with that! Halsey is slaying me tho!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
2 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

It could be- but if what she released is indicative of what she has made- not many will be here for it.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
37 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I thought it would be but I don't really like the entire album, just 3/4 songs .  The promo singles + Heaven in Hiding. She's definitely grown though. I don't think her music is bad at all, just not for me. 

Atm Dua Lipa's album is the best of the year, maybe Ed's too. Lust for Life, Witness and Digital Distortion (praying) might change that though.

I stopped reading at Ed.

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Perfect Places is iconic and you will have to deal with that! Halsey is slaying me tho!

Perfect places is one of her worst singles imo :reductive:

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Perfect places is one of her worst singles imo 

Gurl! Listen again. Really loud and drunk! 

Irrelevant

Interludes are some of the best from an album, AND THERE ARE 3 :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

ZiggyZiggs
2 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Gurl! Listen again. Really loud and drunk! 

It's ok but it's not her best song 

Irrelevant

In the past 12 hours, Sorry and Heaven In Hiding have grown on me the most, still don't get the hype for Alone tho :air:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Irrelevant

Watching reaction videos after listening to the album for a million times :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

YeehawKylie

I had trouble making it through Badlands (though Castle and Ghost were solid), but I plan on giving HFK a try today. 

Archived