Still have to wait 40 minutes till it's available here. NOT READY :pray:

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Moebius
1 minute ago, hausofcy said:

Still have to wait 40 minutes till it's available here. NOT READY :pray:

Be prepared to be slain to your very core; seriously, I didn't think it would've been this good, I'm liking every song till now :giveup: It's a pop gem, that's for sure.

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Moebius
4 minutes ago, Werk said:

I wanna keep her to myself :poot::poot::poot: 

:neyde: 

4 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Be The One is always my #1 but No Goodbye and Dreams are giving me everything :giveup:

That part on Dreams though "You love me like yeah, you love me right" sounds so familiar though and it's driving me crazy :/

Edit: oh s*** I just got to New Rules :cryga:

Shook, slain, snatched, wigless :giveup: should've been a single :nails: 

Antichrist

i'm so proud of dua, she really came far, and the quality of the album is mind-blowing :giveup: jamming to idgaf :giveup: 

hausofcy
Just now, Moebius said:

Be prepared to be slain to your very core; seriously, I didn't think it would've been this good, I'm liking every song till now :giveup: It's a pop gem, that's for sure.

OMG I have been waiting a year and a half for this. I remember hearing Be The One and Hotter Than Hell and being slain so hard. Wig still missing

đŸ‡ŻđŸ‡”

Moebius
1 minute ago, Antichrist said:

i'm so proud of dua, she really came far, and the quality of the album is mind-blowing :giveup: jamming to idgaf :giveup: 

It's unbelievable what I expected from a "pop girl" to be this amazing, even better considering it's her debut album. The vocals are perfect, the instrumentals are gorgeous, everything is so well put together I just couldn't if this were to flop :( 

2 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

OMG I have been waiting a year and a half for this. I remember hearing Be The One and Hotter Than Hell and being slain so hard. Wig still missing

New Rules is THE bop of the year :cryga: 

Antichrist
3 minutes ago, Moebius said:

It's unbelievable what I expected from a "pop girl" to be this amazing, even better considering it's her debut album. The vocals are perfect, the instrumentals are gorgeous, everything is so well put together I just couldn't if this were to flop :( 

New Rules is THE bop of the year :cryga: 

i personally wouldn't even mind her flopping in the us, she's had quite some success in the uk and countries in europe, and the quality is there so nothing to complain about :giveup:

Spoiler

but of course it wouldn't be bad if she'd slay with her debut :cryga: 

Gagaplayer315

I can't wait to get it, I've been obsessed with her ever since I heard Blow Your Mind :firega:

teenagechrist

I wasn't expecting anything good when I downloaded the album since I was just looking for new music, but this album is VERY GOOD. I'm very surprised!! 

feeling so hot tamale

Moebius
2 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I wasn't expecting anything good when I downloaded the album since I was just looking for new music, but this album is VERY GOOD. I'm very surprised!! 

I just can't at everyone ignoring her in GGD :air: this is a pop gem

Werk

She wants to break into the US but her team can barely get her to break into the Hot 100 and BYM was the only one that did however it peaked at #70 something :neyde: She deserves better

Moebius
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

She wants to break into the US but her team can barely get her to break into the Hot 100 and BYM was the only one that did however it peaked at #70 something :neyde: She deserves better

She can sing, she makes amazing music and writes it all, it would be a shame if she didn't become a global sensation. But we know the US, if it isn't urban it won't do jack **** :neyde: 

At least she's known in Europe :lolly: the art appreciating good sis

Werk
4 minutes ago, Moebius said:

She can sing, she makes amazing music and writes it all, it would be a shame if she didn't become a global sensation. But we know the US, if it isn't urban it won't do jack **** :neyde: 

At least she's known in Europe :lolly: the art appreciating good sis

Like I already said I want to keep her to myself but she deserves to be popular in the US :poot: It WOULD be a shame because she even wants to break into this market but yeah her team is :awkney: . She's doing well on Spotify though 

AJK273

Loving the album, Is an absolute BANGER

Dua-Lipa-dua-lipa-40222694-1500-902.gif

Who Agrees? :hor:

(Sorry @Moebius Didn't see your thread :sharon:)

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Archived