💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix cancels Sesne8 after 2 seasons

yASSsss

Featured Posts

oheyitso
Just now, Venusfly said:

@oheyitso This thread was already posted :)

Ahh sorry!! I didn't see it anywhere! Thank you!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
oheyitso
2 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

@oheyitso This thread was already posted :)

Can someone change the messy title please?

sass bonbon

OMG! Devastated :giveup: season two took season one to the xtreme and snatched ha wig! 

bbhmm

NOOO

NOOO

I forbid you Netflix.

****ing loved this show, and now they just cancel. No wrap-up. Gtfo out Netflix.

Josip

It's embarrassing really. Second season is miles ahead of the first one, whether we talk about the characters, story, visuals... Anything really. And so many twists and turns, not to mention the potential to develop whole mythology surrounding the series... 

I do hope they at least wrap it up with a movie :wtf:

Logan

It's unfortunate that such a LGBT forward show is cancelled right when pride month starts. It was easily one of my favorite shows of all time. 

Gagged

**** this ****! they have stupid ass shows that make u fall asleep, but cancel one of the best shows ever + it has one of the most diverse cast ever. also, netflix did no promo for sense8. let's keep producing shows about some of those "struggling mayonnaise" in the new york city :fthis: 

bujibu
6 hours ago, Haroon said:

I was just about to start watching Season 2 tonight :rip: Without spoilers, does Season 2 wrap things up? Because it'd suck if there aren't gonna be anymore seasons and not everything has been tied up :huh: 

Unfortunately no. It's sad because if they wanted to, they could've wrapped everything up in season 3. Lowkey hoping HBO saves the day and somehow acquires it.

bujibu

Disappointing but at $9 million an episode, that's quite a strain so I understand why they did it. That's HBO level in terms of spending. With the way things ended in season 2 they could've easily saved money for at least seven more episodes if they stayed in one shooting location regionally. Also getting everyone together for shoots would be so much easier, for scheduling and so many other things.

Hell I'd settle for a movie at this point. They can't leave us hanging like this! It's torture!

thatfoxyfeeling

It's trending on Twitter for a reason; the show has touched so many in the community around the world, it's allowed us to escape from the discrimination we face in the world. I don't understand their reasoning behind this, the fact we're not even going to get another season to close the story is bullshit.

gagagoogoose

Netflix is dead in my book. Sense8 represents something greater than just a normal sci-fi series, especially with the direct visual representation of people of different race and sexuality working together without judgement. Something much needed when Trump administration preaches on division.

The nerve of Netflix to cancel it on the 1st day of Pride month. 

And they chose to renew 13rw when it has already shown all the 13 tapes and has closure. If sense8 had half the promo of 13rw, the hype for it will at least be enough to increase viewership for season 2. 

They should've promoted the series more considering that they spent $9 million per episode for it.

Btw, Sense8 season 2 is a masterpiece and they pretty much answer most of the questions why they exist and the new threats coming their way. 

Helxig

Came here just to figure out what sesne8 meant :laughga: I thought it was some ridiculous acronym for a long-ass show title.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

FRANK1991

while it's not my favorite shows out there,

the forward ideas, topics and the amount of locations made this series like a breath of fresh air from the rest of the TV shows.

It's beautiful and very enjoyable to watch! 

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Oriane

I'm sad because I liked it and there was a big cliffhanger at the end but...

The best actor left anyway and that season 2 was becoming SO cheesy. Pseudo-philosophical dialogues in every scene, no thanks. And I didn't like how things were evolving. The idea of 8 people from all around the people who were connected to each other by thought was cool. The idea that they are not alone was okay but I was less enthusiastic about it. But the fact that whenever they find another sensate, they can connect with them and there's an organization chasing them etc ? No, that was too messy and it left less time to focus on the original concept and personal stories.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived