❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

Netflix cancels Sesne8 after 2 seasons

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

the fact that the Wachowskis originally planned Five seasons for this show and it got cancelled so soon :madge: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

each Season 2 episode cost $9 million to make

:rip: 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Panchecco
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

the fact that the Wachowskis originally planned Five seasons for this show and it got cancelled so soon :madge: 

I wonder if Netflix warned them about the possibility of the show getting canceled before hand :huh:

it looks they had big planes for at least one more season considering the finale

they really should try and make a special/miniseries to give the story the closure it deserved :giveup: maybe by selling the show to another streaming service like Amazon or something:smh:

weed

9 million dollars an episode...... that's like GOT spending.... :duck:

Rabbit Heart

Why the hell did they renew 13 reasons why and CANCEL SENSE8?! My lord, this is worst news I've heard this week :x They should at lease give it a season 3 and end it without cliffhangers </3

yASSsss
4 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I wonder if Netflix warned them about the possibility of the show getting canceled before hand :huh:

it looks they had big planes for at least one more season considering the finale

they really should try and make a special/miniseries to give the story the closure it deserved :giveup: maybe by selling the show to another streaming service like Amazon or something:smh:

During the season 2 premiere,one of the cast members(or someone from the team,I don't remember :sweat: ) said that they were already planning scripts for the next season. looks like the creators weren't aware of this situation:madge:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

River

Let's ****ing flood their SM pages

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Sizzily

ehh, I'm like 3/4s through season 2 and I wasn't liking it as much as season one so wh/ev.

One Banned Boi

Panchecco
8 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

During the season 2 premiere,one of the cast members(or someone from the team,I don't remember :sweat: ) said that they were already planning scripts for the next season. looks like the creators weren't aware of this situation:madge:

me @Netflix 

giphy.gif

ZephyrInTheSky

I just started Season 2, i loved Season 1. >:( I can see why the show would be expensive to shoot, so many locations and actors. :cryga:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

VOLANTIS

The Get Down and now this??

I see shows depicting any forwardness towards acceptance are being cut. :madge:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Archived