đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Can anyone do this for me?(:

GagaMonster4Eva

Featured Posts

I'm not being rude, but it will turn out bad. You can't just make threads for no reason every time you have a request, you're supposed to request it in a graphic artists' thread. Such as, Cervaantes, Emma's, Got No Direction, or any others.. what you prefer.

:sweat:

GagaMonster4Eva

I'm not being rude, but it will turn out bad. You can't just make threads for no reason every time you have a request, you're supposed to request it in a graphic artists' thread. Such as, Cervaantes, Emma's, Got No Direction, or any others.. what you prefer.

:sweat:

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm new to all of this, and I didnt know. Thaanks for telling me instead of telling me off. (:

Btw, do you know how to do this?

Oh, I'm sorry. I'm new to all of this, and I didnt know. Thaanks for telling me instead of telling me off. (:

Btw, do you know how to do this?

You should go in the section

Fan Art>>>Graphic Artists>>>then go to any graphic artists , such as "Trumpet Lights" you can read the thread and make a request , and they'll get it done as fast as possible :)

GagaMonster4Eva

You should go in the section

Fan Art>>>Graphic Artists>>>then go to any graphic artists , such as "Trumpet Lights" you can read the thread and make a request , and they'll get it done as fast as possible :)

Thank youu so much!

GagaMonster4Eva

I tried:

tumblr_m5gpcluoMp1r49iv3o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m5gpcxaJtk1r49iv3o1_1280.jpg

Amazing, just amazing. Thaank you!

No problem! :hug:

Helping newbies is nice :awesome:

<3(;

Archived