Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Who the f*ck is JohnnyVersace?

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

*Hi everyone! I'm planning to reopen my thread for requests starting at the end of April. I'm just swamped with school, but really want to start this back up again when I have more free time. Thanks again for the nice comments and understanding!

*And here's a recent sig I made for myself:

*rEYcf.png

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyVersace

• Brenda Meeks

• SissyFromSpace

• Hoey

I love your new sig :) I'll be requesting once your thread is open again :hor:

Edited by Zolanski

Yeah my signature was deleted off your imgur. I think you should make me a new set cuz you love me :cry:

JaysAMess

Yeah my signature was deleted off your imgur. I think you should make me a new set cuz you love me :cry:

It wasn't. Imgur is just down on certain images at the moment.. no idea why. Re-upload it and it should work. It happened with my sig.

GrandchildDavid

*Hi everyone! I'm planning to reopen my thread for requests starting at the end of April. I'm just swamped with school, but really want to start this back up again when I have more free time. Thanks again for the nice comments and understanding!

*And here's a recent sig I made for myself:

*rEYcf.png

Fantastic set!

It wasn't. Imgur is just down on certain images at the moment.. no idea why. Re-upload it and it should work. It happened with my sig.

Oh, thank you! I took it as a sign that I needed a new set :hor:

JohnnyVersace

Pm me :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...
JohnnyVersace

*JohnnyVersace

*Presents

*sEqos.png

*Coming Soon

Edited by JohnnyVersace

• 3 weeks later...
JohnnyVersace

*Update: not revamping, closed for good, or at least until GGD can get its **** together.

*This is ridiculous. I'm not going to make art for people if I'm going to be constrained to such a small ****ing set of dimensions. I've already stopped using this place as much as I used to and hardly ever post anymore, but this is the final nail in the coffin.

*I'm sorry to abandon my thread and those who I've made graphics for, but I can't deal with this place anymore. I'm starting to make more stuff on Tumblr, so you can follow me there if you'd like (link in sig).

*I apologize, but this has gotten way out of hand and isn't worth it anymore.

JohnnyVersace

Hi all!

After five years, I'm starting to get back into graphic design, and thought I'd share my most recent work. Feel free to use the below single cover for your own library. And if anyone has any requests, I'm happy to help out. 

Enjoy! <3

mLsnJIW.jpg