Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
digital art

Who the f*ck is JohnnyVersace?

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

perfect! :) I put you in the credits :)

http://hausofcollection.weebly.com/

Oh it looks good on there! Let me know if you ever want me to change the colors or anything because I have the psd saved on my computer. Thanks for requesting!

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyVersace

• Brenda Meeks

• SissyFromSpace

• Hoey

ristretto

*Something for Tumblr:

*J4meG.png

Could you put ''BORN THIS WAY'' on this picture, PLEASE? :flutter: It would make a beautiful albumcover.

JohnnyVersace

*As of tonight, my thread is CLOSED for requests indefinitely.

*I've just started the spring semester, and due to lack of time and personal problems, I can't really focus on my art right now. Hopefully the thread will be up and running again within a month or two, and I'll let you all know when requests are being taken again!

*Thanks for understanding!

I love the Ke$ha banner!

Thank you, Jay!

:hug:

Edited by JohnnyVersace

Brenda Meeks

It's a shame you have to close! But I get what you mean with the new semester. I should probably close too tbh.. :shrug:

I'm excited for your return! And I loooooove the K$ banner!

JohnnyVersace

*Just a little update.

*I've been working on some new techniques and such, trying to become a better GA. I really love making things for everyone on here, but I feel that I want to become better, and want to take this time off to do so. Once I get my life under control, I'll reopen for requests. In the mean time, I'll post some stuff I'm working on, just to keep the thread updated.

*Thanks again for understanding!

Brenda Meeks

*Just a little update.

*I've been working on some new techniques and such, trying to become a better GA. I really love making things for everyone on here, but I feel that I want to become better, and want to take this time off to do so. Once I get my life under control, I'll reopen for requests. In the mean time, I'll post some stuff I'm working on, just to keep the thread updated.

*Thanks again for understanding!

Just looking at your siggy, I know my body is ready. :legend: Good luck boo! I'm excited too see more from you! :hug: :kisses:

• 1 month later...
JohnnyVersace

*Just posting a sig I made today. Not taking requests again, but I wanted to give an update to the thread!

*QIYsW.png

GrandchildDavid

*Just posting a sig I made today. Not taking requests again, but I wanted to give an update to the thread!

*QIYsW.png

:legend: You and Jay are effin' photoshop geniuses.

Brenda Meeks

*QIYsW.png

Oh my god. :cry: :cry: :cry: I love it!!

That new sig is fantastic sweetie :heart:

Hope everythings going well for you! :kisses: