Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
celeb

Newly leaked images of wave 4 of Fashionista Barbies (Curvy Ken?)

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Vodka
7 minutes ago, Lance said:

IDK. Watch these and tell us :poot:

I'm pretty sure the actor behind Aaron Samuels also is a hunty so . . .

tenor.gif

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

RainingOnMe
27 minutes ago, Vodka said:

I think the most important question here is. . .

Is Ken a hunty? 

giphy.gif

SCREAMING FGJSDFLKHSFGJNSFG

GagaDaily OF COURSE would ask this. I can't breathe OMG

Helxig

Woah there's so much variety! I love that. It accurately depicts what it's like actually going out into the world, to school, work, the mall, wherever.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Vodka
16 minutes ago, Savior said:

SCREAMING FGJSDFLKHSFGJNSFG

GagaDaily OF COURSE would ask this. I can't breathe OMG

You heard it here first!

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Evan Peters

why do barbies get progressively uglier each year? :poot:

emma roberts is an abuser

CautiousLurker
2 hours ago, JR Gg said:

I think it's 12 :cryga: so much for plus size :sweat:

No, I think it's 8, he actually looks like he's 0.5 pounds heavier, 12's just wearing baggy clothes... 

Men are naturally more dominating, aggressive, and logical thinking because we have balls.

Werk
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

Because the company Mattel who makes these have terrible designers nowadays. We didn't have this bs bitd but apparently Barbie and the doll market has been tragic since like last year so Bratz (they'll be coming back next year) are our last hope at having "prettier" Barbies (and dolls) since it could give Mattel competition and make them want to put more effort. 

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

Thank you! 

They get cheaper looking every year. :madge:

But I do love the fact that they all look different. I wish that they had that many choices when I was little. Now to just get them to stop looking like knock off dolls when they are the real deal. 

⚯͛

Delusional Aura
3 hours ago, Albertodift said:

Some of these are actually nice. At first I thought this whole "different sized dolls" was a mess bu then I saw the daughter of my moms friend playing with some and I liked how she genuinely enjoyed them just as much as her skinny blond barbie. If it helps normalize other races and body types to impressionable and easily influenced children then I am happy.

Why did you think it was a mess in the first place though? That's the real question :oprah:

dit
1 minute ago, Delusional Aura said:

Why did you think it was a mess in the first place though? That's the real question :oprah:

It was weird seeing different shaped dolls because we are conditioned to the typical barbie body for dolls. It just looked odd. I wasn't thinking the different races were a mess if that's what you are getting at? That was completely normal because from youth I remember there being latina and black barbie dolls. 

SissyFromSpace
4 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Delusional Aura
6 hours ago, Albertodift said:

It was weird seeing different shaped dolls because we are conditioned to the typical barbie body for dolls. It just looked odd. I wasn't thinking the different races were a mess if that's what you are getting at? That was completely normal because from youth I remember there being latina and black barbie dolls. 

No no... I was specifically talking about how you made reference to the size of the dolls not its colour. I thought you were fat shaming these poor plastic things :ladyhaha:

dit
13 hours ago, Delusional Aura said:

No no... I was specifically talking about how you made reference to the size of the dolls not its colour. I thought you were fat shaming these poor plastic things :ladyhaha:

LMAO! no no! :udidnt:

Archived