TOP 5 IN : 0% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 59% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

ctjmyN1.png

Commentary

@Cortex | 10 | "he fits his role, i'm neutral towards him."

@Oriane23 | | "His behaviour is really bad but he's kind of funny. Maybe it's bad but the parts when he was getting bullied and rejected by others were so funny. It's just his character."

@JGD | | "A desperate weirdo.  That's all."

@Colleen | | "Perverted rat. He has the receipts tho!!!"

@Panchecco | | "What he did to Hannah was horrible but his intentions were good, I feel he really loved her but was just too scared to approach her. He clearly has mental problems and he should have received the medication he needed."

@Fernster7 | | "This person is clearly sick, like I did not feel sorry at all for the bullying he received because he was just an awful sick stalker, he reminded me of Gaga’s tweets to perez lmao."

@huttont | | "I feel bad for Tyler even though he was a creep. He would have ranked higher if it weren't for him stocking guns at the end."

@KingOfSpain | | "He's creepy. It's the typical boy who just doesn't want to make friends because even he knows he's an introvert and psychotic pervert."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "Total creep. For what he did. Although, he took pictures of her and then asked her out?  He is clueless.  The way it ended though I have a feeling season 2 may involve Tyler orchestrating a school shooting."

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

where did everyone go :madge: 

Antonio
1 hour ago, ReRe said:

@Creyk sis.. :air:

I'm starting to believe the good sis rated the characters the other way around.:toofunny:

he gave Tyler an 8 though :poot: 

Panchecco
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

26Iaif9.jpg

ALL SCORES

ctjmyN1.png

Commentary

@Oriane23 | | "His behaviour is really bad but he's kind of funny. Maybe it's bad but the parts when he was getting bullied and rejected by others were so funny. It's just his character."

@Panchecco | | "What he did to Hannah was horrible but his intentions were good, I feel he really loved her but was just too scared to approach her. He clearly has mental problems and he should have received the medication he needed."

@Fernster7 | | "This person is clearly sick, like I did not feel sorry at all for the bullying he received because he was just an awful sick stalker, he reminded me of Gaga’s tweets to perez lmao."

@huttont | | "I feel bad for Tyler even though he was a creep. He would have ranked higher if it weren't for him stocking guns at the end."

@KingOfSpain | | "He's creepy. It's the typical boy who just doesn't want to make friends because even he knows he's an introvert and psychotic pervert."

@KingOfTheClouds | | "Total creep. For what he did. Although, he took pictures of her and then asked her out?  He is clueless.  The way it ended though I have a feeling season 2 may involve Tyler orchestrating a school shooting."

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

yeah I was right

lost in limbo

26Iaif9.jpg

ALL SCORES

ctjmyN1.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

Alleluia:pray:

Should´ve left sooner tbh 

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Fernster7

26Iaif9.jpg

ALL SCORES

ctjmyN1.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna | | "ew."

Deserved.

tenor.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio

Who won't make it to the top 10? :lana: 

ReRe
Just now, Antonio said:

he gave Tyler an 8 though :poot: 

Just saw your post. There goes my little theory. :poot:

Which is even more upsetting because that means he actually rated Courtney and Porter that high. :rip:

msisux

where did everyone go :madge: 

Late to the party, but here now 

COJB5dd.gif

Antonio
1 hour ago, Colleen said:

Late to the party, but here now 

COJB5dd.gif

YAS

COJB5dd.gif