💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

RESULTS | 13 Reasons Why Characters Megarate

Antonio

Featured Posts

August Blue
1 minute ago, Antonio said:

so are we not gonna talk about how 2 people put Courtney in their top 5 :poot: someone even left a comment :poot: 

CkkBoVOXEAAXkAw.jpg 

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TeenIdle

Creyk gave his 1 to my #2 favorite character :poot: 

Carly Rae is still recovering from his rates 

Spoiler

:madge:

ReRe

who's #13 ? :lolly:

Porter. :madge:

I can't believe people actually rated Courtney that high. :awkney: Sure, everyone is entitled to their own opinions but that character literally exemplifies the fake person archetype. :rip:

August Blue
6 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

Justin and his pathetic (although sexy) a$$ should leave asap

No :stalkga: 

Antonio

3A2boBX.jpg

TOP 5 IN : 3% of the rates

BOTTOM 5 IN : 71% of the rates

FAVORITE OF : -

LEAST FAVORITE OF : -

ALL SCORES

784ID24.png

Commentary

@JGD | 10 | "He's that one counselor that just can see the signs, but does not take them seriously and doesn't take any action/responsibility."

@Fernster7 | | "I feel like he has something hidden because I don’t trust him and he’s just awful at his job."

@Cortex | | "i don't like his expressions, not natural acting"

@KingOfSpain | | "I think he's a good person but as a student counselor, he shuld have been more involved in the daily highschool issues. I wouldn't forgive him if Hannah was my daughter tbh."

@Colleen | | "DIDN'T HELP HANNAH WHEN SHE NEEDED IT. IT WAS DEVASTATING. (It reminded me of when I called the suicide hotline, and they hung up on me."

@Panchecco | | "He should be fired because he should have taken actions to try to help Hannah. He literally should and could have done so many things but he wasn't able to do even one small one like warning Hannah's parents."

@Gagadonna| "meh"

@huttont | | "Mr. Porter ranks so low bc he did not take his job seriously and did not give support and advice that was needed. I think what makes it worse is that he is an adult, and it makes me feel like he should know better."

@Noah | | "One of the worst people in the book. I really don’t know why he toned down Hannahs fears or feelings when she confessed them to him. As a responsible Person, he should’ve stepped in. He didn’t and then he even got a lawyer for the school because he got sued by parents who just lost their child? tasteless."

@Oriane23 | | "I didn't take interest in him throughout the show... He starts to have an importance towards the end but he's so out of all of this."

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Antonio

mess why is half of the post not centered :air: 

Panchecco

3A2boBX.jpg

ALL SCORES

784ID24.png

Commentary

@JGD | 10 | "He's that one counselor that just can see the signs, but does not take them seriously and doesn't take any action/responsibility."

@Fernster7 | | "I feel like he has something hidden because I don’t trust him and he’s just awful at his job."

@KingOfSpain | | "I think he's a good person but as a student counselor, he shuld have been more involved in the daily highschool issues. I wouldn't forgive him if Hannah was my daughter tbh."

@Colleen | | "DIDN'T HELP HANNAH WHEN SHE NEEDED IT. IT WAS DEVASTATING. (It reminded me of when I called the suicide hotline, and they hung up on me."

@Panchecco | | "He should be fired because he should have taken actions to try to help Hannah. He literally should and could have done so many things but he wasn't able to do even one small one like warning Hannah's parents."

@Gagadonna| "meh"

@huttont | | "Mr. Porter ranks so low bc he did not take his job seriously and did not give support and advice that was needed. I think what makes it worse is that he is an adult, and it makes me feel like he should know better."

@Noah | | "One of the worst people in the book. I really don’t know why he toned down Hannahs fears or feelings when she confessed them to him. As a responsible Person, he should’ve stepped in. He didn’t and then he even got a lawyer for the school because he got sued by parents who just lost their child? tasteless."

@Oriane23 | | "I didn't take interest in him throughout the show... He starts to have an importance towards the end but he's so out of all of this."

seems about fair imo

Fernster7
32 minutes ago, Antonio said:

3A2boBX.jpg

ALL SCORES

784ID24.png

Commentary

@Gagadonna| "meh"

Other characters deserved this place a lot more.

tumblr_ojqr5j5TOJ1u6n38po1_250.gif

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Antonio

the next character is the first one to cross the 200 mark! Who is it?

Antonio

Creyk's top 5 is fizzling away :air: 

lost in limbo
1 minute ago, TeenIdle said:

Wut Tyler the stalker is above Porter :bye:

No lies detected again

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

Panchecco

the next character is the first one to cross the 200 mark! Who is it?

Tyler

Archived