Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga
society

ISIS bus attack kills 29 Christians in Egypt


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Panchecco

I'll never understand HOW people can believe that their God is ok with mass murders

it just doesn't make sense

Link to post
Share on other sites

Nini mini boss
33 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I'll never understand HOW people can believe that their God is ok with mass murders

it just doesn't make sense

I guess they are brainwashed.

🐺🌒✨
Link to post
Share on other sites

River
48 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I'll never understand HOW people can believe that their God is ok with mass murders

it just doesn't make sense

God is actually ok with it because he did a few mass murders: the flood, Sodom and Gomorrah, many people died in Ancient Egypt and the highlight is  the firstborn plague , After the Golden calf he killed all the Hebrew people and more and more..

So sploosh your juice all over me you Riverboy
Link to post
Share on other sites

MelbHawker
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

I'll never understand HOW people can believe that their God is ok with mass murders

it just doesn't make sense

That's extremism for you. These groups need to be exterminated, and it needs to be done quickly. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...