💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What Song Are You Listening To? 4.0

Shadow

Featured Posts

Luxe Ford

Human Resource - DOMINATOR

Because I dominate here and because I'm bigger and better and rougher and tougher: in other words, sucker, there is no other. I'M THE ONE AND ONLY DOMINATOR!

I WANNA KISS MYSELF!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Welcome to Luxe Fords alternative Grammys! The price for 'juiciest male ass in a music video' goes to self-appointed Midlife Lesbian for her body fetishising video for 'Everything Is Not Enough'.

Just watch those ripe grapefruits jogging down a dusty road! Rejoice in the fine figure of a man frolicking in the desert. And be thankful for Alison Goldfrapp making a hiatus from enrolling androgynous looking shaven headed women in this video and cater for that considerably large part of her male fanbase who'd rather feast their eyes on the disrobed muscular daddy than on artsy lesbians.

See those flexing gluteus maximus undulate as they go!

valentin-braun-1.gif?w=1300

Aaaand I just learned the hottie is named Valentin Braun and has done gay pörn!

I...umm...will be back in a bit.

Edited by Luxe Ford
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 1

Luxe Ford

Donna Summer - I Feel Love (Patrick Cowley mix)

Patrick Cowley was a music composer and DJ from San Fransisco famous for develop disco music in a the harder, headier, faster direction eventually dubbed Hi-NRG. His breakthrough came with this unauthorised remix and is, together with Giorgio Moroder, the pioneer of electronic dance music.

Cowley died aged 32 in 1982. One of the earliest casualties if what became known as AIDS.

IAmNotHere1997

You're My Favorite by Gwen Stefani. I just can't get over her This Is What the Truth Feels Like album :giveup: it's just so good and so beautiful :kara:

• Like 1

Luxe Ford

The Aloof - One Night Stand

British electro-dub band The Aloof had a surprise crossover hit when, at the day of Princess Diana's death, BBC 1 decided to play the instrumental of this song every 30 minutes. Maybe the layers of electronic strings moving from sweeping melancholia to powerful optimism felt appropriate?

Needless to say, Luxe Ford, with his academic history in trend psychology and experience in Zeitgeist Activism, was allready a fan.

*And* if you can't figure out what the ' 'dub' part of electro-dub (or electronica with dub influences) is, one way of describe it is 'stuff that sound really great after a few tokes on a joint'. Here's a better example:

And no, the title is not about being too high. It's the price of love they complain about.

Miserable guys, The Aloof.

Edited by Luxe Ford

Luxe Ford

Mylene Farmer - F💥ck Them All

I listened to this yesterday also because its very satisfying to hear a childrens choir belt out F*CK THEM ALL! at certain times in your life.

Have to admire a woman singing about not being let in an establishment because she's not on the guest list and elevate it to some kind of art!

The 'pest doctor' scarecrows Ms. Farmer goes berserk on with feministic panache were made by  Swiss artist Martial Leiter, and my favourite part of the video is when her eyes take the apperance of having the nicitating membrane of a raven.

800px-Bird_blink-edit.jpg

Luxe Ford

Bassomatic - In The Realm Of The Senses

Bassomatic was William Orbits band and this is from eight years before Ray of Light.

Orbits friend and college Mark Moore once said he hated music that was designed to sound good when you're on drugs and that he strived to make music that *sounds* like you're on drugs when you're not. And this song really sounds like you're on a rollercoaster with Alice in Wonderland. 

You are about to enter the realm of the senses....you are about to make your senses BIG!

Edited by Luxe Ford

imnotyourbabe10

Been really digging this band (plus they are quite attractive. :icega:)

Awesome throwback rock vibes (would love to hear this style of rock from Gagz).