💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why can't i stan another pop star - besides Gaga?

LustForLife

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katie14

I feel exactly the same way. I have tried to get interested in others as well but I'm just not curious about them and I don't get excited when new music, interviews or whatever come out. 

I also don't understand how anyone could just lose interest after stabbing for years. It makes no sense to me. 

StJames

Gaga has really set the real deal raw talent extravaganza benchmark..... there are many talented artists out there. It none do it in the same way haha does! Bitch is like heroin and her peers are cocain.... they are good but none hit the spot like heroin/gaga does

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

littlepotter

I have *loved* other artists than Gaga, but never NEARLY to the same scale. She is just so fucking brilliant.

chaeri pls

C1trus

Gaga is the only female artist I stan for and I don't know why :shrug:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Dunk96

You can stan for whoever the f*ck you want to and you shouldn't be judged for it. I don't understand these messy gays who say "You can only stan for one artist." That's a load of horse sh*t. I stan for Gaga like no tomorrow,but I also stan for Michael/Janet Jackson,Madonna,Britney,Cher,Celine,Kylie,Melanie Martinez,etc.

XXXXX
13 hours ago, Emigrante said:

are you a fan since Til It Happens To You? That's really nice. :DD 

I've been a fan in my heart but didn't want to admit it, cause, you know....

Irrelevant

idk :madge:

Melanie Martinez and Ariana Grande are my two other favs :reductive:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

JevyDuty
17 hours ago, GossipBoi said:

i hate anyone who gets in gaga's way 

Sam Smith is SHOOK!

I'm so happy he disappeared after he became the Grinch that stole Gaga's Oscar.

OT: I can appreciate other artists and other types of music but I doubt I could ever stan another artist. I was against stan culture at a young age (while I was so into Britney Spears and then Christina Aguilera came out and I wasn't supposed to like her:what:). But Gaga changed that for me. She's family. And I'm a savage defending the people that I love.

zakariah

Tbh I stan both Gaga & Taylor Swift. Luckily for me, when one of them is having an era cycle, the other isn't, so I am able to split my time equally. :D 

My Enigma Heart

For a period of my life, I switched and stanned :sweat: Madonna instead of Gaga. Let's just say that it was a dark period in my life and I'm glad that I'm back with my Mother Monster. I'm exclusively a little monster and I'm proud of it!

kvnrp

I stan Kesha as well, but we know how that is going with new music :neyde:

ashae

Luckily my other stan, Florence Welch, has collaborated with Gaga so I feel like it's Gaga giving me permission to get another Stan card lol

deeman

Gaga is not as radical as she likes to think she is. I'm stanning Morgaine.

Archived