💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gay **** star comes out as HIV-positive

poppy

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

The part where he says he felt disgusting and unloveable is so sad. Then the camera falls. Lol. He seems so cute and sincere in this video. I hope things work out for the best in his life.:hug:

Everyone is saying he's a really nice guy, which is a rarity in p**n. Needless to say that industry atttracts some messed up individuals, I'm glad he is the exception. Also yes, purely on a superficial level he is very hot. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
isMusic
10 hours ago, vivre sa vie said:

LOL it should be thread worthy if he WASN'T

43344bbbbbbbbbb.jpg.5f9373dd3c1743f4048b

Prada
11 hours ago, Impostor said:

I've heard that Adam Russo and Rocco Steele are HIV positive. I especially like Adam's performances :hor:

Rocco Steele.gesusss :)

MJHolland
4 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Does it cost anything? In my country and city testing is totally free. 

It's a toss up 

In some states HIV testing is free, in others it isn't, and the full gambit of diseases is usually really expensive 

But that's why HIV is almost never transmitted on sets. Like suuuuch a low low rate, if any. 

bloody g

Oh my God. I've seen a lot of him! I'm SHOOK :ohno:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Antichrist
1 hour ago, ACT2 said:

is he top or bottom?

versatile

Spoiler

though his bottom scenes yo

Spoiler

:v::v::v:

imnotyourbabe10
3 hours ago, Fanta said:

Omg someone with common sense making an extremely valid comment on here, I would have never thought I'd live to see the day. I agree with everything you said 100%.

Fellow GGD member, thank you so much :hug:

You made my day with that kind comment :diane:

This is a great site for a million reasons :stalkga: and I'm always happy to read and converse with ya'll. 

Dramatica

Let's end the stigma about HIV positive people, shall we ?

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Anderson123

Even if actors get tested every week, HIV takes 3 months to show up on tests. I'm more concerned that they are not on PrEP (Truvada) if they know they're going to film pr0n with other people, especially men. You guys really should read about the PARTNER test results. An HIV+ person cannot spread the virus if his viral load is undetected. I'm shocked that these results show that couples are having sex without a condom and they're not getting the virus. It's a very interesting article and it's something I've been reading because someone from my family got the virus last year.

It's easier to get HIV + from a random hookup who says he's negative than from someone who is HIV+ and undetected and doesn't wear a condom.

TimisaMonster
18 hours ago, Emigrante said:

I think most of those p0rn actors are hiv positive.

This... :madge:

Like someone from the Middle East coming out as Muslim... it's cultural as is this piece of news...

It's not shocking...it's the consequences of doing what they do WITHOUT protection of all things :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

ItsTommyBitch
14 hours ago, Harry said:

Yeah! He moved to the UK a little while back because he actually wanted to be a musician. He showed me some of his music, it wasn't great :deadbanana: I guess he found his calling :diane:

Cackling :air: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Emigrante
7 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

This... :madge:

Like someone from the Middle East coming out as Muslim... it's cultural as is this piece of news...

It's not shocking...it's the consequences of doing what they do WITHOUT protection of all things :smh:

well but I'm not judgemental towards them at all, just to be clear. :P 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

SlayGagaloo
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

:neyde:

What? 

Over.

Archived