Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gay **** star comes out as HIV-positive

poppy

Featured Posts

Helxig
33 minutes ago, shoful said:

Why is the industry not making sure this doesnt happen. 

Pfft they don't care. Well I should say some don't care. It's not a legal requirement if the guys are willing to sign their safety away. So I'm sure some of the worse people in the industry would find vulnerable, attractive men who are willing to sign such contracts, just so they can make a profit.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MJHolland
1 hour ago, Emigrante said:

I think most of those p0rn actors are hiv positive.

You'd be wrong actually 

Adult film stars have a muuuch lower rate of sexually transmitted disease infection when compared to the general population. These people are tested almost every single week/time they are going to perform in a film actually

LastNight

Good for him for speaking up! We need to end the stigma around this disease and educate people about how advanced HIV medication is nowadays. 

Most people with access to meds can expect the disease to be significantly lowered to the point it's classed as 'undetectable' meaning they live healthy, happy, sexually active lives. At undetectable the risk of passing the disease on is almost zero. In fact I believe in all studies done so far there hasn't been a single case of a + undetectable passing on HIV to an uninfected person. 

We also need to stop judging people in general if they are HIV+. People make mistakes sometimes and it's not anybody's place to blame and shame them, we have no idea what their experience has been. Plus condoms can break, you can put your trust in the wrong person, you may even be sexually assaulted and any of those things could possibly lead to an infection so I think society needs to be better at dealing with this topic and I'm glad he's spoken up about it. 

Stay safe and get tested; it's always better to know! 

MJHolland
29 minutes ago, shoful said:

Why is the industry not making sure this doesnt happen. 

(I didnt watch the vid so if he got it from his personal life. Ignore this:poot:

He didn't get it through **** 

That is very very very rare

In fact the first ever recorded transmission of HIV on a p0rn set happened last year: http://www.hivequal.org/on-health/preventing-the-spread-of-hiv-in-the-****-industry

Helxig

Also, I've never really thought about this before, but how strange is it that some people live in this world knowing that if you Google their full name, dozens of pictures of them with their d.icks out will appear in 1.5 seconds :laughga:  wild.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

AURA
59 minutes ago, Harry said:

Omg I'm shocked

Yeaterday I wrote in a thread that I used to talk to a major **** star pre-**** career and I was referring to him. Wow 

I haven't watched the vid yet cos I'm at work but I definitely will later

OMFG WHAT THE FKING HELL SIS

How did you miss this guy :giveup:

Harry
8 minutes ago, AURA said:

OMFG WHAT THE FKING HELL SIS

How did you miss this guy

What do you mean

imnotyourbabe10

I have never understood the common-knowledge of p**n stars in the gay community as a subcultural component. (is it the same thing with straight people?) 

Why is this something we should be proud of?  I'm not a prude and do view p**n but I there's no reason to put these "stars" on a pedestal at bars or pride events when they assimilate to gender and sexuality norms.  The gay community is hyper-sexualized to a fault.  

Good on him for trying to end the stigma.  I can't even imagine what it must be like.  Of course his message will be well-recieved because he is (by societal standards) a good looking white guy.  

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Omg I'm shocked

Yeaterday I wrote in a thread that I used to talk to a major **** star pre-**** career and I was referring to him. Wow 

Nnnnnn you are the second person I know who has interacted with him :deadbanana:

Someone convert ha to GGD :gaycat:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, Harry said:

Omg I'm shocked

It's ridiculous how many people I know online actually know him personally to some degree :emma:

Reconnect with the good sis :gaycat:

Convert ha to the site, I hear he's actually a nice guy :gaysia:

Supersonic
1 hour ago, MJHolland said:

You'd be wrong actually 

Adult film stars have a muuuch lower rate of sexually transmitted disease infection when compared to the general population. These people are tested almost every single week/time they are going to perform in a film actually

While this is true in theory, there have been multiple cases of p0rn production companies falsifying HIV tests for several reasons:

1. Bragging rights over how the p0rn industry has low infection rates
2. Not wanting to ditch performers that have HIV and conduct in unprotected sex
3. Actually testing people costs loads of money and they don't wanna pay
4. Halting p0rn production because somebody got tested positive in the middle is expensive
5. When production is halted for one movie, production for ALL movies is halted because p0rn actors get around

While parts of the adult film industry have gotten a lot better and a lot more secure, there are still parts that are as sick and inhumane as they were centuries ago. :shrug:

MJHolland
7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

While this is true in theory, there have been multiple cases of p0rn production companies falsifying HIV tests for several reasons:

4. Halting p0rn production because somebody got tested positive in the middle is expensive
5. When production is halted for one movie, production for ALL movies is halted because p0rn actors get around

While parts of the adult film industry have gotten a lot better and a lot more secure, there are still parts that are as sick and inhumane as they were centuries ago.

Very true, and just like every industry, some companies are better at following the rules and regulations than others

I would say big film companies (Sean Cody, Men.com, etc) are pretty good at screening. Of course smaller productions are less likely to be able to afford testing, which is unfortunate. 

This is why California has contemplated banning **** companies to film in the state. I already think it's banned in LA (could be wrong on that tho). It's a very contentious debate tbh 

Dominic
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

While parts of the adult film industry have gotten a lot better and a lot more secure, there are still parts that are as sick and inhumane as they were centuries ago. :shrug:

Yeah a lot of companies won't both testing. It's too costly and time consuming. Even if they do test it's usually a 3rd gen test so the accuracy is hindered. 

I have a friend who does **** and he's said he has never been made to get tested. He just signs a contract to say he doesn't have any diseases and that's it. If they knowingly lie then the contract will be used against them. That's how they 'test' tbh, with contracts not blood. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Harry
36 minutes ago, SychosSoChic said:

It's ridiculous how many people I know online actually know him personally to some degree

Reconnect with the good sis :gaycat:

Convert ha to the site, I hear he's actually a nice guy

im no longer in contact with him, he doesn't have the same number anymore and removed his Facebook with his real name. Last time I spoke to him was a year ago when he visited my town that he used to live in too. 

He is very nice though! 

SychosSoChic
Just now, Harry said:

im no longer in contact with him, he doesn't have the same number anymore and removed his Facebook with his real name. Last time I spoke to him was a year ago when he visited my town that he used to live in too. 

He is very nice though! 

Probably best to keep my p0rn life away from my online life, which I keep away from my real life tbh

tumblr_oo9rwk3aaj1u6n38po1_250.gif

Archived