💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

BØRNS

OBEY

Featured Posts

OBEY

Garrett Borns (born January 7, 1992), better known by his stage name BØRNS, is an American singer and songwriter from Grand Haven, Michigan. BØRNS released his first EP, A Dream Between, in 2012 and released his debut studio album, Dopamine, on October 16, 2015.

Genres: Indie pop, psychedelic pop, alternative rock, synthpopelectropop

borns-3.jpg

Any BORNS fans here? i discovered him not long ago (i'm a flop) and i LOVE his album Dopamine :giveup: 

Do you guys know if he's working on new music? :lolly: 

takemetovenus

Never been super into his work but I LOVE American Money :giveup: Such a f*cking good song

OBEY
2 minutes ago, takemetovenus said:

Never been super into his work but I LOVE American Money :giveup: Such a f*cking good song

Yas, did you listen to his other songs? :lolly: 

takemetovenus
Just now, OBEY said:

Yas, did you listen to his other songs? :lolly: 

I've listened to abt everything on dopamine but the only ones that really stood out for me were 10,000 Emerald Pools and American Money :lolly: Electric Love is good too tho

blackstar

I discovered him with two friends of mine few months ago. We are stans right now. :giveup: 

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Damon

he's quite good! I discovered him when he covered It's You by Zayn, then I heard some songs from Dopamine and I liked it tho

... and now i just sit in silence.

OBEY
5 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I discovered him with two friends of mine few months ago. We are stans right now. :giveup: 

where the f is his second album though :neyde: i'm craving new songs!

OBEY
3 minutes ago, Mars Spider said:

he's quite good! I discovered him when he covered It's You by Zayn, then I heard some songs from Dopamine and I liked it tho

My faves atm are Electric Love, Dopamine, Holy Ghost, Past Lives and American money :gaycat: 

PMKKARDASHiAN

WaiT:giveup:

I thought Borns was a female?! I became obsessed with Electric Love last summer and sent it to a couple of my lesbian friends because I thought it was a woman singing about lesbianism :toofunny:

OBEY
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

WaiT:giveup:

I thought Borns was a female?! I became obsessed with Electric Love last summer and sent it to a couple of my lesbian friends because I thought it was a woman singing about lesbianism :toofunny:

What :rip: It's apparent to me that it's a male that is singing idk :rip: 

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, OBEY said:

What :rip: It's apparent to me that it's a male that is singing idk :rip: 

I just relistened to it again and was like did he produce it Ala Zedd with a female singer?? :toofunny:

Still a bop but now I'm even more intrigued to listen to his other stuff

Argentum

I really like all his album in its entirety! Would like to here more from him... I believe he has potential to be one of the artists I can enjoy listening to anything they sing like Florence or Lana!

"Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Δεν είσαι αγάπη. Είσαι οφθαλμαπάτη. Η τέλεια οφθαλμαπάτη" - Λαίδη Γκάγκα, 2016

Damon
17 minutes ago, OBEY said:

My faves atm are Electric Love, Dopamine, Holy Ghost, Past Lives and American money :gaycat: 

Electric Love and American Money are my favs :diane:

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived