Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Fergie leaves Interscope

Noah

Featured Posts

AURA
2 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

The only time it got bad was during the ARTPOP era, they have supported her in all her other eras

And Joanne had the promo GAGA wanted to do, she said she din't want to do that much, so she did, tell me one label that would give her that freedom

BTW became messy because of Interscope's single choices; ARTPOP was a mess because Interscope wanted Applause, then they wanted DWUW and Troy happened; something happened between the early LG5 sessions and then Joanne happened, Interscope picked PI, then they switched from AYO to MR. Don't tell me this ain't messy sis

IDK where she said she didn't wanna do much promo, I remember she said that she's gonna promote Joanne "a different way" (not using every promo spot there is for MR or barely promoting the album)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
13 minutes ago, AURA said:

Good for her, I guess. Wishing Gagz would leave them as well, their single choices are tragic

Doesnt Gaga have a 5 album contract? Which means its up, right?:huh:

End Racism Now

SpookyKid
1 minute ago, AURA said:

BTW became messy because of Interscope's single choices; ARTPOP was a mess because Interscope wanted Applause, then they wanted DWUW and Troy happened; something happened between the early LG5 sessions and then Joanne happened, Interscope picked PI, then they switched from AYO to MR. Don't tell me this ain't messy sis

IDK where she said she didn't wanna do much promo, I remember she said that she's gonna promote Joanne "a different way" (not using every promo spot there is for MR or barely promoting the album)

Single choises aren't equal to not having creative freedom

Every label chooses the singles they think will be succesfull

Joanne happened because Gaga, not Interscope

And she had the freedom to have a Jazz album out in 2014

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Doesnt Gaga have a 5 album contract? Which means its up, right?:huh:

Didn't she renew? I think that I heard that somewhere, but could be wrong. :huh:

⚯͛

Clever Username
25 minutes ago, Azelf550 said:

I just want Double Dutchess :usrs:

This. :diane: 

I remember watching a video in like January of her saying that she submitted it to the label and then nothing happened... hopefully we get it soon.

Taylor Z

I think it would be better to use up the contract and leave. Look at what happened at Prince though. He finally got the rights to his music and passed away :( plus with Gaga having so many connections, it wouldn't be hard for her to be independent

I wish Fergie luck, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes 

como estas

ElectricAlley
13 minutes ago, AURA said:

I have a feeling the focus shifting from pushing the album as a whole to more if a single focus has to do with Gaga's management just going with MR's initial success. 

TimisaMonster

Inb4 Gaga curse :saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Harry
37 minutes ago, River said:

Well it's not their fault that she didn't deliver good music...

We don't know what she delivered. For all we know she could've wanted something completely different but they had her release those singles.

I mean, she's been working on this album for years so it's not unreasonable to suggest that there was a major conflict of interests. Not to mention one doesn't simply up and leave a major label - she must've been fighting.

Fascination
28 minutes ago, AURA said:

Like, the promo during the Joanne era and the budget for looked cheap.

26 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

And Joanne had the promo GAGA wanted to do, she said she din't want to do that much, so she did, tell me one label that would give her that freedom

Well that's interesting..

SpookyKid
Just now, Woolridge said:

Well that's interesting..

It's Gaga we're talking about here tho :sis: 4 years ago she never had let us see her without heels :air: 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

bloody g
44 minutes ago, River said:

Well it's not their fault that she didn't deliver good music...

2017 sis, we don't pretend hits come from good music anymore. Interescope didn't want to give her a coin I guess. They're sometimes reluctant with Gags and she is their best selling artist.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Hades

I waited 11 years for a new album. Will we ever get one?

dRxMlaQ.gif 

TeenIdle
1 hour ago, AURA said:

Good for her, I guess. Wishing Gagz would leave them as well, their single choices are tragic

Well Gaga lets them pick whenever she doesn't care (PI) and gets her wish whenever she does (Alejandro). She likes being there and that's what's important.

Archived