Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy lands in controversy again

yASSsss

Featured Posts

baptism

I can't believe that a propaganda machine like Fox News even exists. There need to be laws put in place and penalties for networks and journalists who knowingly misconstrue stories and mislead the public. I don't know how that is not already illegal. Disgusting. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taylor Z
5 minutes ago, uo111 said:

No one here "watches" news girl, we aren't 65 years old.

Honestly 😂

My aunt is like 86 and she only watches for the weather 😂 she loves Wheel of Fortune that's comes on after 

Idk I'm tired of all the media stations right now. a girl I went to school with died in a car wreck and the first thing the media said here was "Underage drunk driver crashes into pole" yet she was actually ran OFF the road. :(

It's disgusting and lost faith in it all :saladga:

como estas

GypsyBabe

I am probably the farthest that you can get from a "Katycat", but I really feel bad for her this era. Its like she can't do anything right and is getting attacked from all angles. I don't like her music, but she doesn't seem like a bad person and she said nothing wrong here. 

Fox news is noxious. :rip: 

⚯͛

Thomas P

K well fox is always stupid so this is barley anything. Twisting her words.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Dirtyicecreamz

There's nothing wrong with what Katy said and FOX news is trying to use to her to come for the liberals they hate so much. AGAIN. 

To play devil's advocate:

There is, however, some truth in the fact that it's way easier for celebrities to have a very pro-liberal discourse and say things like "there should be no borders anywhere", "accept every refugee" etc when they themselves are sheltered and protected 24/7 and if something ever went wrong, say, an ISIS militant snuck into the US pretending to be a refugee, it's not THEM that would be in danger but us. 

Stop the music, Start the drama.

Judas Oyster

I'm sorry I don't usually write things like this but...

It's like she has stolen Gaga's personality. All the things she says lately... Has she ever been like that? Did I miss it? Because I can't recall her ever saying things like this. "We just need to love each other" wtf.

The Child
2 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

I'm sorry I don't usually write things like this but...

It's like she has stolen Gaga's personality. All the things she says lately... Has she ever been like that? Did I miss it? Because I can't recall her ever saying things like this. "We just need to love each other" wtf.

You know preaching about love is not only a thing Gaga does. I swear some of you guys just like to reach for the sky. :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Judas Oyster
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

You know preaching about love is not only a thing Gaga does. I swear some of you guys just like to reach for the sky. :saladga:

True. But has she been saying things like this before? I'm just asking bc I don't follow her so I can't be sure. Only that I have never heard her say things like these before.

And this is not the first interview in this era where she talks like this.

The Child
37 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

True. But has she been saying things like this before? I'm just asking bc I don't follow her so I can't be sure. Only that I have never heard her say things like these before.

And this is not the first interview in this era where she talks like this.

Yeah so what? Let her be. :neyde:

Like why does it matter THAT much to you? Who cares if she hasn't been saying things like this before?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

gagaisitalian

Getting talked about on Fox & Friends isn't landing herself in controversy. Those are republicans talking about a democrat. No one likes Fox and they do this all of the time.

Archived