💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

hausofcy

I remember gaga put a quote on gagavision "if they weren't who you were taught that they would be, would you still believe it?" A lot of people thought that she posted a fake album cover to trick us cause of this quote :toofunny:

edit: here it is at the end of the video

🇯🇵

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joemayzzin

i fell in love the second i saw it to be honest, the darkness of the imagery fit very well with the concept of the album once i heard it so she def didn't let me down!! 

Bio

I thought it was the worst thing I've seen all my life but when I finally heard the album I completely understood where she was coming from. That standard album cover embodies the album perfectly.

ArtGagaPop

I was not a fan back then so i don't really had any first reaction. Now i like everything except the motorGA :air:

Babel

Honestly when it came out I was kinda disappointed mostly because I was expecting something very clean and clear (given the name of the record and the snippet we got from the VMAs), but I'm glad that we got this instead, it's much more memorable and the Gagacycle will forever be iconic.

PMKKARDASHiAN

6 years later I still can't believe someone of her magnitude and someone with her team and someone with her stature would allow this kind of photoshopped freshman year computer lab wordart bullshit to see the light of day

Then again, what can we expect from the album that tanked her career :giggle:

Don't quote me it's fact

DontDoubtDavid

Used to lurk back then on GGD and twitter. I though it was a joke and witnessed all the meltdowns. I was really expecting her to tweet "haha, jk". I've come to appreciate it more tho.

Fernster7

I thought the standard was ugly as **** and I still think it is.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

DelusionalGaga
8 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I've never understood why some people all it messy :oprah: to me, a messy cover would be a clash of colours, a bunch of images together and broken font that can be hard to read :gaycat:

Not you coming for album of the millennium 

tumblr_odnxj2lbxR1vd2mn0o1_500.gif

Luke78619
4 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Not you coming for album of the millennium 

tumblr_odnxj2lbxR1vd2mn0o1_500.gif

Surely you must agree if you know what album I am talking about :stalkga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

DelusionalGaga
2 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

Surely you must agree if you know what album I am talking about :stalkga:

I kinda do :poot:I wish she had used this instead

2006c66c93247554262694bde1d3af8c.jpg

Baduizm

Oh... i remember the meltdowns that were had over the bike body like it was yesterday. People praying it was fake, people dissecting it for flaws in the photoshop.

Kinda insane it's so iconic now. :giggle: 

AlexanderMagno

I was amazed and I still am. The cover is absolutely amazing, it became immediately iconic. To be honest, Born This Way is her best work to date, in every single aspect, and I've finally accepted she will never do anything that good again. Yes, a cover with shock value, but also extremely symbolic.

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Baduizm said:

Oh... i remember the meltdowns that were had over the bike body like it was yesterday. People praying it was fake, people dissecting it for flaws in the photoshop.

Kinda insane it's so iconic now. :giggle: 

GGD was a mess!!! Everyone said it was a faked leak, it was another betrayal! The meltdowns were glorious

Archived