đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

Panchecco
1 hour ago, drbumblenut said:

I think it's because the lighting style and lens used for the motorcycle photo is completely different from what they used on Gaga, so no matter how hard you try to photoshop them together, it's never going to look convincing. That said, I don't need it to look convincing to feel the art, and sometimes the flaws are what force you to keep looking. It's my favorite cover of hers.

the lighting is not that different 

it looks different because Gaga is not made of metal lmao

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FRANK1991

the problem I had was the cringing balloon fonts

I still don't get it why tho

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

DeleteMyAccount

It definitely grew on me. But I do love it.

And many would hate it if it were Katy's.

homomo

I was obsessed. There was nothing Gaga could do to make me hate her or dislike anything she did.

Luke78619
37 minutes ago, Naufri said:

I still think it's a joke.

:omg::omg::omg::cryga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

derpmonster
11 hours ago, TheShameMonster said:

WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THIS WASN'T THE STANDARD EDITION COVER:

f6ff563bf7e05b5a4d835fd80c224d9d.jpg

You know why? Because in the standard one, she's a hybrid.

A hybrid can withstand these things

My heart can beat with gasoline

My ARTPOP could drive anything

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

XXXXX

I wasn't a little monster back then, I literally hated her for no reason.

But I LOOOOOOOOVE this photoshoot. It's even better than the TFM one.

PUKKIE

BTW was Gaga at her most GAGA !!! the darkness of the artwork, the darkness of the music..the FASHION OMG!!!  i became a Gaga stan during this era...simply bcz i was blown away...she was SERVING ...literally the most visually intriguing era by gaga... and the most complex... at this point in her career she was treated as a God EVERYWHERE she went..the controversy was just a cherry on top... the messiness of this era was in a way fitting. to me this was her best era she was literally a god of music at this time...i remember how everyone one looked like her,dressing like her, it was insane..especially Japan....Japan monsters were literally living for this era, it was insane how she influenced fashion trends here,a dn sparked conversations Globally... she was trully at the megga star..:classy:

Ariana Grindr
On 5/24/2017 at 10:53 AM, bionic said:

I remember everybody thinking the standard cover was a joke, monsters kicking off about it on Twitter :toofunny: The one memory that sticks with me from it was one Twitter monster originally posting basically "haha that's bad, Gaga would never do that" when the pics first started to arise from the Monster Ball, then when Gaga confirmed the cover on Twitter, the same person tweeting "wow I love it!!! If you don't you're a fake monster"

Never have liked the standard cover, and I don't think I ever will. #DeluxeSupremacy

DELUXE ALL THE WAAAAAAY:firega:

Ariana Grindr
On 5/26/2017 at 8:53 AM, PUKKIE said:

BTW was Gaga at her most GAGA !!! the darkness of the artwork, the darkness of the music..the FASHION OMG!!!  i became a Gaga stan during this era...simply bcz i was blown away...she was SERVING ...literally the most visually intriguing era by gaga... and the most complex... at this point in her career she was treated as a God EVERYWHERE she went..the controversy was just a cherry on top... the messiness of this era was in a way fitting. to me this was her best era she was literally a god of music at this time...i remember how everyone one looked like her,dressing like her, it was insane..especially Japan....Japan monsters were literally living for this era, it was insane how she influenced fashion trends here,a dn sparked conversations Globally... she was trully at the megga star..:classy:

ARTPOP could never :toofunny:

But yes omfg she was a mega star.

Ariana Grindr

I genuinely hated the original covers but it was def the font and the back cover just looks so saturated. LOL I remember little monsters having meltdowns hahaha I kinda had one too but thank god for the deluxe version, imo it's just much more appealing to the eye and parallel to her previous album covers.

OUT OF TOPIC but if 

Marry The Night

BTW

ScheiĂźe

Heavy Metal Lover

The Edge Of Glory

and 

You and I 

in that order were released as singles, it would have been album of the year.

Ariana Grindr
On 5/25/2017 at 0:46 PM, derpmonster said:

You know why? Because in the standard one, she's a hybrid.

A hybrid can withstand these things

My heart can beat with gasoline

My ARTPOP could drive anything

:trollga:

Ariana Grindr
On 5/25/2017 at 8:21 AM, Naufri said:

I still think it's a joke.

gurl

Ariana Grindr
On 5/25/2017 at 6:40 AM, frankguo8 said:

the problem I had was the cringing balloon fonts

I still don't get it why tho