Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

I remember everyone saying that the cover was fake and another "betrayal" to fit the Judas theme. I was so excited waiting for an album leak. I also remember thinking how strange the song titles were and couldn't wait to hear the final version of Government Hooker. Looking at the album cover today, I love it! 

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpopulace

THERE WERE LOADS OF MOTORCYCLEGA GIFS ON TUMBLR SIX YEARS AGO :toofunny: there was even a gif of someone blowing their load on the album cover and motorcycle gaga running over the teenage dream cover :toofunny:

i liked it six years ago, but i love it now :giggle:

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Jed Mayo
6 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I've never understood why some people all it messy :oprah: to me, a messy cover would be a clash of colours, a bunch of images together and broken font that can be hard to read :gaycat:

That is a more literal form of messy. Sometimes messy can mean a good idea, but poorly executed.

Gagged

it gave me life. the songs are amazing, they truly spoke to me on a deeper level. i listened only btw for a month or 2. idk, the songs made me happy and gave me strength. though i remember playing farmville :toofunny:. also, the cover is iconic, i don't get the hate

zakariah

My 12 year old self was SHOOK. :giveup:

I remember counting down to May 23rd by writing the track list down on my whiteboard and then decorating it with BTW-esque designs. :D

Those were the days. :wub: 

Chuckles
7 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

I honestly can't even remember how I reacted, I was so delulu back then that I probably loved it :oprah: I just remember meltdowns all over Twitter 

same

bloody g

I hated it. And I hated Born This Way (the song) at first listen too :poot:

But I've been cured now. And you can be too by streaming The Cure by Lady Ga Ga on Spotify!

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

RochestrMonstr

I loved the cover, but I was a bit disappointed by the attachment to the motorcycle on the back. 

I thought all of her early album covers seemed so dark, but on BTW it made the most sense. 

I prefer colors, especially pink. So ARTPOP and Joanne are my favorite covers. 

fede ARTPOP

Hated the cover, but loved the Deluxe cover, so I got that one. 

Hate the BORN THIS WAY logo too. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

sass bonbon

SLAYED AF! Actually today I wore my btwball gaga tshirt, the one with just the deluxe cover on the front. A lot of reactions from people from school, and all positive, which was really cool. I didn't even remember it was today!!! :sweat: The tshirt now fits me, when I bought it at the tour it looked like a little black dress lol

bbhmm

My Enigma Heart

I remember being TERRIFIED of her face. I was like, 10 years old back then. But now? I love it! It looks so fierce! :pray:

Savage

It's even iconic 6 years later. :giveup: Also, MESS at some people thinking the back of Joanne is better than the back of Born This Way. The entire Born This Way photoshoot/booklet is ****ING FLAWLESS.

Archived