Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How did you react to these six years ago?

Luke78619

Featured Posts

imnotyourbabe10

Campy as hell and freaking awesome.  Dark in many respects, too.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WildAmerican

BTW Standard Cover < ARTPOP Cover

Special Edition Cover > ARTPOP cover. 

Azelf550

I thought it was one of the most iconic moments in pop history

Anderson123

I was obsessed with Born This Way so every little detail about the album was huge news to me. When we got the album cover I was shocked in a good way. I expected something very different obviously but it grew on me, it was badass (I even have it framed on by bedroom ever since) and I loved the name of the tracks. Not just that but reading her interviews and what she said about each track. Judas, Americano, Hair, etc. I just loved how she had mariachi in it.

That was really an amazing time to be a Gaga fan, I was obsessed.

I don't remember, tbh. But I love BTW :giveup:

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

ApplauseftAdele
4 hours ago, monster78619 said:

I've never understood why some people all it messy :oprah:

&amp;amp;lt;img alt=":oprah:" data-emoticon="" height="25" src="//gagadaily.com/uploads/emoticons/oprah.jpg" srcset="//gagadaily.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":oprah:" width="25" /&amp;amp;gt;  to me, a messy cover would be a clash of colours, a bunch of images together and broken font that can be hard to read :gaycat: &amp;amp;lt;img alt=":gaycat:" data-emoticon="" height="26" src="//gagadaily.com/uploads/emoticons/gaycat.png" srcset="//gagadaily.com/uploads/emoticons/[email protected] 2x" title=":gaycat:" width="18" /&amp;amp;gt;

:gaycat:The ARTPOP shade 

Luke78619
Just now, ApplauseftAdele said:

The ARTPOP shade 

Whatever made you think I was talking about ARTPOP? :giggle: as if I would say such a thing :giggle:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Vergil

I felt like magic existed and I was so thankful that I was alive to experience that moment. 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, CrazyMonster said:

Honestly this picture would have been the best as the album cover (without her ass of course)

233794-lady-gaga.jpg?modified_at=1297867

Was a great promo shot tbqh, could see it as a great back cover,  no pun intended lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

display name

I instantly fell in love with it. I felt like only Gaga could pull something like that off. A little crazy, but unique in the most refreshing way. I still think so highly of it.

Torsoface

I thought it was fake because that standard edition font looks so fanmade :air: 

Ronald Allen
5 hours ago, bionic said:

I remember everybody thinking the standard cover was a joke, monsters kicking off about it on Twitter :toofunny: The one memory that sticks with me from it was one Twitter monster originally posting basically "haha that's bad, Gaga would never do that" when the pics first started to arise from the Monster Ball, then when Gaga confirmed the cover on Twitter, the same person tweeting "wow I love it!!! If you don't you're a fake monster"

Never have liked the standard cover, and I don't think I ever will. #DeluxeSupremacy

SO TRUE :air: 

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

I thought it was fake because that standard edition font looks so fanmade :air: 

I admittedly wasn't keen on the font, I don't think anyone really is :toofunny:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Glittertinks

I was so excited :diane: Although I immediately disliked the standart version and until today prefer the special edition :bye:

The Fame

I remember thinking it was a joke. Literally, I thought it was a joke.

To this day, it's my least favorite album cover. I honestly can't with the cringy motorcycle/Gaga hybrid. :toofunny:

I did, however, really love the back cover with her bending over at the waist. Thought it was great imagery (still do). 

Archived